Cbr 500Cc Leaked Pic

greg71

If folks dont have any yet? fits all 3 models cbr, X & F

These are 2990 at 109 racing club in Bangkok

Posted Image

I have seen it mania. It looks stronger and better than k speed ones as it is connecting from three different mount points. But it blocks the beautiful engine and people say their knees are touching it. I am not sure for this though.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Is it actually attached to the frame? Hard to see but looks like only the engine.

I have seen this in real. The brand was moth Racing. My first thought was that it does connect three points indeed but right behind the slider itself there's nothing so by that time of a hard impact I believe it could bend or even cut off in worse situations. I still think that the single mount that K speed offers seems to be a more strong and durable one. And the guy that had this on his bike said that it was better for the knee positioning as he said that the model from K speed was touching his knees and this one didn't. I know it's hard we don't have too many sliders to choose from anyway so maybe you'll be better off buying something.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was about to go for yoshimura r 77 and about to pay 900 usd with tax and shipping but encountered with this pipe.

name of the brand is "bluekraft".

it is hand made by a thai guy. actually welds look neat and it does not look like a tin can but you never know though. liked the blue tint as well and looks better than k speed knock of looking ones for sure and it is compact which is good for traffic.

it weights 2.5 kg so if i get it my bike will lose 5 kgs and reach 189 kg.

it is 4999 thb for slip on and 8999 for full system. but can pay the headers later as the guy is still doing them.

dont want to pay 900 usd for yoshi. not a good feeling to pay shipping and taxes same as the price of the pipe, not a good feeling. other choice in thailand is 18500 thb two bros! and i dont like its design.

i know this time i wanted to go for a good recognized brand but cannot justify to pay 30,000 thb for a pipe on a 200 k thb bike. besides, there is a chance that i might get a better bike next year too or cbr650r might show up.

besides tired of waiting for a pipe and just want to buy something right away.

there is a video too and it does not sound different from other pipes much.

any advices? do i go forward and order one?

thanks in advance for your replies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRAcEM8r0g

Blue Kraft Exhausts are also available here at Sumet if anyone is interested.

• Like 1

@LL: I personally think this exhaust looks like something for a dek wanz to put on a tuned up fino.

But that is just my personal opinion.

bramds, i am not a great fan of that blue tint either. It should be good if they make the tint from other colors more like red, purple etc more than blue! but fine for this price.

but sure it does not look like it is from fino.

and ti looks better quality than k speed regarding welds. Will check it out today.

thanks for the comment though, negative or positive, i like teh feedback.

Tell me if I'm wrong. those cheap pipes that are not top branded that sells here in Thailand don't have a o2 censor on them.

If you mean the threaded hole somewhere in the header assembly for the sensor to screw into...Yes,

Some do not have them

Which is why some folks Like Pekky's sells headers that have been drilled & a threaded piece added

Like the one I post below they sell for 4000 baht

But, If you look at better headers with the hole they have also bulged that area I believe

to make up for the lack of strength at that point in the pipe the hole created.

1011834_588160261207484_1868122679_n.jpg

The Devil like I had you can see is bulged where they put the hole

spd_20130123201508_b.jpg

Not much stress there so probably all right either way but just something I noticed.

Edited by mania

Tell me if I'm wrong. those cheap pipes that are not top branded that sells here in Thailand don't have a o2 censor on them.

If you mean the threaded hole somewhere in the header assembly for the sensor to screw into...Yes,

Some do not have them

Which is why some folks Like Pekky's sells headers that have been drilled & a threaded piece added

Like the one I post below they sell for 4000 baht

But, If you look at better headers with the hole they have also bulged that area I believe

to make up for the lack of strength at that point in the pipe the hole created.

Posted Image

The Devil like I had you can see is bulged where they put the hole

Posted Image

Not much stress there so probably all right either way but just something I noticed.

to screw into? What do you mean by that isn't the pipe supposed to be delivered with the o2 censor you're not trying to tell me that we can use the old o2 sensor from the original pipe?

to screw into? What do you mean by that isn't the pipe supposed to be delivered with the o2 censor you're not trying to tell me that we can use the old o2 sensor from the original pipe?

I am sorry I am not sure what your talking about.

I have a hunch you may be confusing a catalytic converter with an O2 sensor

Wait I will explain to you soon I'm just going to have lunch

Wait I will explain to you soon I'm just going to have lunch

heheh

All I know is the O2 sensor is part of your harness not a part of any pipe.

That many pipes in Thailand may not have the bung/ threaded hole for it could be because carburated bikes did not have an O2 sensor

as far as I know

you are wrong. If it is just a slip on, it will keep the stock cat and O2 sensor. cheap or expensive exhaust, same.

if it is a full system, it will not keep the cat but O2 sensor still will be there - yoshimura full system for cbr500r keeps the cat though as an exception but leo vince does not.

you can buy a catalytic converter eliminator pipe to eliminate whatever in between header and pipe but then you need a dynojet power comander.

Edited by loserlazer

they just look young to me not low IQ people.

I was not different on these ages so i do not see anything weird:D

Anyone of those guys could probably swap out a carb in like 15 minutes...lol
But according to most on here, I thought Thais weren't capable of doing anything except an oil and filter change????

I was not different on these ages so i do not see anything weirdbiggrin.png

they will be the mechanics of the future, working on our big bikes. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad..........

I was not different on these ages so i do not see anything weird:D

But according to most on here, I thought Thais weren't capable of doing anything except an oil and filter change????

I didnt say it was going to be tuned correctly.

Nothing wrong with the majority of thai mechanics, the ones that do complain usually cant fix their own bikes in the first place.

Edited by KRS1

Got it today thanks to Brian. I am happy to buy it from Brian for the same price 4990 thb including installation. It looks good for 4990 thb. Not a bad quality product which made me surprised. Actually liked it a lot. And it will turn into a golden color soon. It sound louder. I am happy to get out of scooter mode. People can hear me know. It has a nice roar. And it is not loud which is great:lol: Performance wise, could not test it fully as was carrying the stock pipe on back. But i can say a nice bump on low and mid range and also better top end and you can totally feel it:D I will write my full impressions tomorrow regarding performance. I can recommend it for 5000 thb. Again thanks for brian for the fast business. It was breeze in his shop as always. Took 15 min to install it nicely.Thanks for Woody the pipe maker too for his assistance on the phone. And thanks all for your feedback. Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

aren't you worried about getting tugged by the BIB every 5 mins ?

1,000 b each and every time apparently....

Love the "man bag" by the way.....