Are Thai Girls As Hot As Latino And Brazilian Girls?

SaoPaulo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai are girls are not in the same league as Brazilian or Latino women, they are a league below them, Latinas are way sexier and their faces are much more gorgeous too, you only need to see the evidence in the Miss World or Miss Universe pageants.

their butts are also much more gorgeous thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Thai are girls are not in the same league as Brazilian or Latino women, they are a league below them, Latinas are way sexier and their faces are much more gorgeous too, you only need to see the evidence in the Miss World or Miss Universe pageants.

Guess I'm living in the wrong country. sad.png

As far as SE Asia goes, I personally think South Korean and Japanese women are far hotter than the Thais. South American women are certainly more voluptuous than the Thais. That's one thing I do miss in Thai women, a big set of fun bags.

• Like 1

As far as SE Asia goes, I personally think South Korean and Japanese women are far hotter than the Thais. South American women are certainly more voluptuous than the Thais. That's one thing I do miss in Thai women, a big set of fun bags.

both front and back! tongue.png

Guess I'm living in the wrong country. sad.png

who cares for faces Semper? at night all cats are grey! smile.png

You been watching that beach volleyball again Naam?.............tongue.png

Though I'm sure that the OP threw this post out as bait I'll bite because well I've got a spare 5 minutes. It's all about taste mate, some people have the fever for Asians, they might like the myth of the submissive Asian or the color of the skin or the body size, others like the Brazilian booty, or the fiery culture, others like the Ukrainians, Russians, French, Spanish, Aussies. Everyone who likes their type will find their own reasons and everyone who doesn't will find their own reasons.

I'm sure that everyone already knows this so I'm not sure why I spent that 3 minutes writing down an obvious observation but I'm kind of procrastinating this morning. Time to get going.

• Like 1

I always thought Italian women were the hottest coz they wore those lacy stockings. Then I found out that they just wear fish-net stockings and don't shave their legs.

• Like 1

Brazilian girls are the most beautiful girls in the world IMHO. Those that disagree have probably never spent any time in Brazil.

• Like 1

having worked there many time,

believe me there not all bloody stunning, and not all nice and slim,

there is good and not so good looking girls in all countrys,

if your into big boobs then you wouldnt come to thailand you would go to brazil,

if your into slime petite girls you would come to thailand.

its all a matter of preferance,

and i prefare thais,

next, jake,,,lol

Of course not. Not even close. Why do you think so many old fat westerners are able to get them? Brazilian women wouldn't be caught dead with 90% of the farang who come to Thailand desperately looking for females...

have you been to brazil???

<<Snip!>> hell it was easy to pull there,, they love the gringos, and i was 50 when i was there 2 years ago, worked there many times. it was hard for me to say no i must admit but many of my mates have even stayed there, with brazilian girls,

i cant mention names, one mate who was older then me married anne her name i think she was about 28, lovely girl,

jake

Edited by metisdead
: Profanity