Can You Drive Me And My Dog To Bangkok For 5000?

Good luck on your trip good to hear you have managed to hire a vehicle Do not worry about the negatives you get on the forum unfortunatley there are a few who have nothing better to do with there lives but be sarcastic, nasty and aggressive , they come on line because they have nothing better to do while they wait for the local bar to open

So are you insulting all on here now? As I said read the first 19 posts, there was nothing there until the 20th when he responded telling everyone to F off.

So can you please point out to me which POSTS ( Plural ) were offensive to him?

So perhaps yes I will wait for a bar to open, but at least I know how to be polite & respect other people's advice at least they have tried & not an armchair critic passing on his all infinite wisdom as in your post

People should really get to read a topic in it's entirety before passing on an off the cuff remark & accusing others. .

I started reading the thread from the first post, people that couldn't help him with his request, offered many other good ideas.

Just because he didn't like any of them, except the one to actually hire a car one way, that went beyond his budget (to which he gave no thanks for the suggestion), he stared getting nasty.

He didn't even ask if anyone needed a cheap lift to share the costs.

I Hope he has a nice lonely drive to Bangkok.

Sent from my Commodore 64 bar side in Lamai.

personally i reckon he was druink when he replied. I have not checked the time if the post but i have had peopledelte stuff that they wrote on their own face bookwhen they are drunk.

If so he should sobber up and apologies or crawlbackto his pub

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dear, whistling.gif things are going down hill here.... again!

As for the "like button", I am sure most people are like me and never remember or think to use it.... coffee1.gif

Seems some people are a bit bored.... I know this is totally off topic, but good for a good laugh!!!

cheesy.gif but totally offtopic.gif

Is that guy for real? jerk.gif

I hesitated to answer whether for real ..... but seeing this thread has gone for a Burton, anyway.... well .... Rooo can delete this if he wants .wink.png

Apparently it's a US show been going since 1968 and these are some "take outs" that were not aired..... Never saw the show in the 40 years I lived in North America... might have been good???

Low season kicking in, always get the locals antsy and a tad bored...wait till end of November will be proper fun in this forum

whistling.gif

No!!!! .... come one now !!!! ....... this is the Samui , KP & KT forum.... no one ever gets cranky or antsy here ..... biggrin.pngwhistling.gif

You want cranky read the forums that start with P or CM.... .... OMG! rolleyes.gif

But perhaps we should start a funny video or joke of the day thread .... just in case! and keep everyone sane! giggle.gif

Edited by samuijimmy

Good luck on your trip good to hear you have managed to hire a vehicle Do not worry about the negatives you get on the forum unfortunatley there are a few who have nothing better to do with there lives but be sarcastic, nasty and aggressive , they come on line because they have nothing better to do while they wait for the local bar to open

So are you insulting all on here now? As I said read the first 19 posts, there was nothing there until the 20th when he responded telling everyone to F off.

So can you please point out to me which POSTS ( Plural ) were offensive to him?

So perhaps yes I will wait for a bar to open, but at least I know how to be polite & respect other people's advice at least they have tried & not an armchair critic passing on his all infinite wisdom as in your post

People should really get to read a topic in it's entirety before passing on an off the cuff remark & accusing others. .

I started reading the thread from the first post, people that couldn't help him with his request, offered many other good ideas.

Just because he didn't like any of them, except the one to actually hire a car one way, that went beyond his budget (to which he gave no thanks for the suggestion), he stared getting nasty.

He didn't even ask if anyone needed a cheap lift to share the costs.

I Hope he has a nice lonely drive to Bangkok.

Sent from my Commodore 64 bar side in Lamai.

personally i reckon he was druink when he replied. I have not checked the time if the post but i have had peopledelte stuff that they wrote on their own face bookwhen they are drunk.

If so he should sobber up and apologies or crawlbackto his pub

To all those concerned allow me to reply to the following

1, Prior to replying I read all the remarks on the particuler subject and yeas I agree that there were very good ideas, however when the OP stated he had hired a car I felt in my humble opinion others started to get nasty in there comments.

2 , Roo states that the OP told everyone to F OFF , I have yet to find that remark so unless one can guide me to that particuler line/comment I fear it is a figment of Roo's imagination.

3, I wish to make it known that in 7 years of living in Thailand I do not participate in the following

A, Consuming alcohol

B, Nor do I visit bars of any sort.

PEACE TO ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would seem in your 1000 some odd posts John, people have seen fit to offer you a whopping total of 35 likes, 2 of which were received on this post.

Now, the person you insult John, in a grand total of 156 posts, already has 19 likes.

that says and means nothing at all.

Just note, it's very easy to get hundreds as a newbie. Just post in the most popular forum something like : "I'm really gonna to protest. Beer is way too expensive" or "I have honestly to declare that I came for the ladies" "only" and you will have hundreds in a blink of the eye.

However someone posting since 10 years in the poetry forum only will get nothing at all, because poster there are too sophisticated for that. I consider the Samui Forum similar to latter.

^^ crazykopite

In answer to your post.

1, Refer to 2: below.

2, Well if you look at the quote below from the Op, you may see that Roos' comment is completely justified. I do believe he actually had to edit the post, and put xxxx's where the OP was a bit adventurous.

3, Wow, that's great.

A, & B, Maybe you should.

Feel free to jump in anytime. Please read properly, before doing so.

joenielsen

Posted 2012-10-16 14:26:31

I would not trust those airport-monkeys with a hamster... they killed my last dog! they left his cage in the sun for nearly an hour in the middle of the day, and kept asking me if I was sure I brought a dog?

And I'm not tight, I just tried to save some money! when does that make you tight?

I'm moving to Mexico, so leaving the dog is not an option.

I have reserved a car from budget, a hilux vigo, it costed me 5500 with everything so I should be able to make the trip for about 9000.

And all you grumpy guys (that probably calls a prostitute his wife or girlfriend), go xxxxxxxxx yourself!!!!

Joe

Edited by gusG

However someone posting since 10 years in the poetry forum only will get nothing at all...

TV has`a poetry forum?????? blink.png

Write a good poem and the chosen one will decide if you qualify to enter. smiley-char124.gif

Such things will reveal themselves in time young Simon....oh Simon....do you have a hook and wooden leg by any chance? biggrin.png

Edit: Arrrrrr!

Edited by smokie36
  • Like 1

The Phuket Forum must be having a ten year long low season in that case! biggrin.png

Phuket have resulting to self pleasuring in their cars. things must be bad over there. Maybe the forum poster can attemptsome Phuket style whilst onhisdrive to50 km sfrom Bangkok. if so people like him should not have animals.Suppose it would explain why he did not want to send his dog via cargo plane. Has anyone seen that eposode of Wilfred with the Pea nut butter.

If this doesnot makeu laugh then nothing shall.Happy drive old man )

• Like 1