Does Any Thread Ever Stay On Topic?

Vale Tudo

You know that chick that used to dance a lot? Every night she'd be on the floor shaking what she'd got. Man, when I tell you she was cool? She was red hot.

I mean...steaming.

Driving all the old men crazy. . .

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that chick that used to dance a lot? Every night she'd be on the floor shaking what she'd got. Man, when I tell you she was cool? She was red hot.

I mean...steaming.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

Someone married her.

I wonder if the forum software will let me delete 153 posts as being 'off topic' smile.png

How would you choose them? Presumably you'd want something that would delete any further posts added as well, when they were added.

"Your reply has been posted and deleted"

SC

You would need to choose the off topic posts that are on topic in this off topic thread, once you find the on off topic posts you could then delete them, but since this is an off topic thread you would need to first find the off topic posts that were on topic before deleting the off topic posts that are not on topic in this off topic thread.

Anyone else dizzy?

Sent from my GT-I9003

I normally dont like to do this but by addressing the topic you ate blatantly OT dear sir. And that, unfortunately, is a flagrant violation of TV decorum. Will have to report this to proper authorities. It could even go on your permanent record.

iPhone.

Edited by JaiRaiJaiDee

I wonder if the forum software will let me delete 153 posts as being 'off topic' smile.png

How would you choose them? Presumably you'd want something that would delete any further posts added as well, when they were added.

"Your reply has been posted and deleted"

SC

You would need to choose the off topic posts that are on topic in this off topic thread, once you find the on off topic posts you could then delete them, but since this is an off topic thread you would need to first find the off topic posts that were on topic before deleting the off topic posts that are not on topic in this off topic thread.

Anyone else dizzy?

Sent from my GT-I9003

I normally dont like to do this but by addressing the topic you ate blatantly OT dear sir. And that, unfortunately, is a flagrant violation of TV decorum. Will have to report this to proper authorities. It could even go on your permanent record.

iPhone.

Sorry, I will try harder to stay off topic in this thread, if I had a Hornby train set I could simply change tracks and watch with satisfaction as the train went off the the rails.

Yes agree about the price of fish, I'm looking to buy some fishing tackle but it's so much more expensive here than back home, must be a rip off.

I find 'Prickly Heat' powder is good for problems with the tackle.

Prickly Heat powder? All the heat comes just from the global warming.

But where does it go??..................sad.png

Global warming is a very serious issue, not a matter for levity!

And there isn't enough talcum on the planet for that to be the solution anyway, all those dam_n sex tourists breeding like bunnies, soon Thailand won't have much rainforest left at all!

Can't blame the rain forests for the breeding! True, they have a lot to answer for, but breeding isn't one of them!........sad.png

Global warming is a very serious issue, not a matter for levity!

And there isn't enough talcum on the planet for that to be the solution anyway, all those dam_n sex tourists breeding like bunnies, soon Thailand won't have much rainforest left at all!

Can't blame the rain forests for the breeding! True, they have a lot to answer for, but breeding isn't one of them!........sad.png

A lot to answer for? I'd say. There's too much rain as it is without forests of it.

Well as long as we keep breeding faster than the penguins we should be safe. . .

It can take me anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour. How does that compare to a penguin?

Or did you mean strokes per minute?

Yes agree about the price of fish, I'm looking to buy some fishing tackle but it's so much more expensive here than back home, must be a rip off.

I find 'Prickly Heat' powder is good for problems with the tackle.

I know you boss man but still cant agree how something with word prickly and heat can be good for the tackle laugh.png

Any more Off Topic posts will see this Topic being closed. wink.png

So........how can you tell when a topic about being off-topic is off-topic? Is this post on-topic or off-topic? Somebody heeelp me pleeease, I'm confused! And I don't even like fish.

At one point there was bacon. Try that.

The easiest way to de-badge a car is with a hairdryer and fishing line. You can't get the old pin type ones off like that though unfortunately.

That was uncalled for. No need to get personal.

But since you brought it up - anyone ever eaten lemur?

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

If they hadn't eaten it, they'd not have brought it up

If it was brought up it probably wasn't cooked properly, same with under cooked fish.

Sent from my GT-I9003

Should have cooked the fish over the fire.