Forum Personalities..........just For Fun.......

CharlieH

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehm, eh, urrr......eh,

Okay I'll go first, I feel empathy for the hapless victim, it's a role I play daily. Big boys are bad to me and run away. crying.gif

Sniff crying.gifcrying.gif

THere's a whole list of personalities, Blether, if you follow the link. I think we're supposed to start comparing ourselves and others to the identified character types. That's what we're normally supposed to do when a link to the article gets posted.

SC

Ehm, eh, urrr......eh,

Okay I'll go first, I feel empathy for the hapless victim, it's a role I play daily. Big boys are bad to me and run away. crying.gif

Sniff crying.gifcrying.gif

THere's a whole list of personalities, Blether, if you follow the link. I think we're supposed to start comparing ourselves and others to the identified character types. That's what we're normally supposed to do when a link to the article gets posted.

SC

Oh?.....okay I'll go look at the link. I'm not very good at this kind of stuff. crying.gif

Just checked it........I still think I'm a hapless victim rolleyes.gif

ps. Interesting reading though.

Edited by theblether

OK.... I'll go for Ennui lol........ and in the spirit of the thread, I'll nominate submaniac as Enfant Provocateur. He's bound to be along soon (never misses a thread, that boy!) and I'm sure there'll be a good comeback!! wink.png

thebletherer.... I thought there were elements of Furious Typer in you tongue.png

After the "Thailand War with the UK" thread. I think we should allow CMK "Ferrous Cranus" for standing firm in the face of overwhelming forces. thumbsup.gif

I have 2 nominations for "Grunter", but it would be cruel .... but on receipt of a mere 5000 baht (per person, per character) in my Paypal a/c, I'll be happy to divulge....whistling.gif

PS... I did not read them all, and my nominations are in the BEST possible taste ......

Edited by Rob8891
  • Like 1

Are the recipients of this new largesse of dishing out personalities to be restricted to those already in posession of a peronality, allbeit one we might personally not apreciate, or can we extend our largesse to those who lack a personality in the first place?

Are the recipients of this new largesse of dishing out personalities to be restricted to those already in posession of a peronality, allbeit one we might personally not apreciate, or can we extend our largesse to those who lack a personality in the first place?

GH, keep your "Large ass" to yourself.thumbsup.gif and tell me please, with your obvious superior intellect what exactly does "peronality" mean ?

Edited by CharlieH

Hmm, where do I get a personality ? Do they have them on dating sites? whistling.gif

I'd go for that; buy a CV and some tutorial notes to make yourself a more interesting personality on line

short pause

And I am sure it would help my career as an astronaut

SC

Jerk is sarcastic, mean, unforgiving and never misses an opportunity to make a cutting remark. Jerk's repulsive personality quickly alienates other Warriors, and after some initial skirmishing he is usually ostracized. Still, Jerk is very happy to participate in electronic forums because in cyberspace he is free to be himself...without the risk of getting a real-time punch in the mouth

Sent by the Kung <deleted> Master. tongue.png

........ and in the spirit of the thread, I'll nominate submaniac as Enfant Provocateur. He's bound to be along soon (never misses a thread, that boy!) and I'm sure there'll be a good comeback!! wink.png

Never miss a thread?!?! Ahem, I do have a life outside this forum! biggrin.png

Anyways, the "Enfant Provocateur":

"Enfant Provocateur likes to stir up trouble because...because, well...just because."

My thoughts are...probably nicer and more courteous way of saying it than I really deserve. biggrin.png

[When I imagine other forum members being asked to describe me, somehow the words F****** S***H*** comes to mind] wink.png

I will throw out one for theblether, "The Eagle Scout":

Eagle Scout is a positive, constructive Warrior who endeavors to submit original articles which contain useful content and relevant information with supporting citations and links, thus initiating meaningful discussion threads...

Thank you CharlieH for sharing. smile.png

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

See! I KNEW you'd be along in a few minutes!! cheesy.gif

........ and in the spirit of the thread, I'll nominate submaniac as Enfant Provocateur. He's bound to be along soon (never misses a thread, that boy!) and I'm sure there'll be a good comeback!! wink.png

Never miss a thread?!?! Ahem, I do have a life outside this forum! :D

"Enfant Provocateur likes to stir up trouble because...because, well...just because."

My thoughts are...probably nicer and more courteous way of saying it than I really deserve. :D

[When I imagine other forum members being asked to describe me, somehow the words F****** S***H*** comes to mind] ;)

Eagle Scout is a positive, constructive Warrior who endeavors to submit original articles which contain useful content and relevant information with supporting citations and links, thus initiating meaningful discussion threads...

Thank you CharlieH for sharing. :)

I don't want to be a scout.

Jimmy Saville liked scouts.

Too dodgy.

Never miss a thread?!?! Ahem, I do have a life outside this forum! biggrin.png

My thoughts are...probably nicer and more courteous way of saying it than I really deserve. biggrin.png

[When I imagine other forum members being asked to describe me, somehow the words F****** S***H*** comes to mind] wink.png

Thank you CharlieH for sharing. smile.png

I don't want to be a scout.

Jimmy Saville liked scouts.

Too dodgy.

His real name was Jimmy Shovel, only known to a few and I did not know him or his black haired twin brother either!