Cynical Expats

Uma~~

Spend your life whinging drenched in Chang then :D:D:o

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands to provoke others and be plain rude, TP_P. Business a bit slack, is it? Rather than lecture everyone else, you might use your spare time to attend to your own problems.

He counts his money in his spare time :D

Money... what money? :D He'd better invite all of us to have a drink in his Pattaya bar, we might have another one on our own wallet... :D

Thinking of it...hmmm..better not.

LaoPo

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lot are so cynical! :D Would you believe me if I told you this is not really me in my avatar? :D

Wwwwaaaaaaiiiiittt... Buth you and Suegha have said this now...

I SWEAR that the klown in my avatr is not meeeee..... I´m far more ugly! :D

I don´t know if you are more ugly but are you as sweet as your avatar? :o

Ahhh, this is sooo nice. Okay, I admit it, this is not me in my avatar, but when someone else said it of theirs, I just couldn't resist it. It was a sort of "I'm Sparticus" moment! If you know what I mean?

You lot are so cynical! :D Would you believe me if I told you this is not really me in my avatar? :D

Wwwwaaaaaaiiiiittt... Buth you and Suegha have said this now...

I SWEAR that the klown in my avatr is not meeeee..... I´m far more ugly! :D

I don´t know if you are more ugly but are you as sweet as your avatar? :o

Ahhh, this is sooo nice. Okay, I admit it, this is not me in my avatar, but when someone else said it of theirs, I just couldn't resist it. It was a sort of "I'm Sparticus" moment! If you know what I mean?

So, if you are Sparticus.... I must be Ramblin' Rose? :D

I am a King size cigarette.

And now, "Come on baby, light my fire..." :D

:o Am off to a jazz party now.... be there or be square!!!!

Well that makes me the fat kid doing the truffle shuffle, which to be fair isnt far of the mark except chunk dances better than me. :D

I'm not really a drunkard, I think. I don't think I'm priest, although you can do anything on-line when you're pished though and, I am certain I'm not as ugly as my alter ego/avatar..... :o

redrus

Leave it Daleyboy..............!

Edited by redrus

I'm not really a drunkard, I think. I don't think I'm priest, although you can do anything on-line when you're pished though and, I am certain I'm not as ugly as my alter ego/avatar..... :D

redrus

I am not saying <deleted> all!!!! cant see your picture anyway :o

I'm not really a drunkard, I think. I don't think I'm priest, although you can do anything on-line when you're pished though and, I am certain I'm not as ugly as my alter ego/avatar..... :D

redrus

I am not saying <deleted> all!!!! cant see your picture anyway :o

I won't say nothing about avatars and real -life personalities, either.

To neither of you.

Arn't we all the diplomatic sort tonight..... :D:D:D

redrus

I am a King size cigarette.

And now, "Come on baby, light my fire..." :D

More drug references from the reformed junkie. I can see how you gain so much respect in your village Kam Nan zzap

Fair play you are a one <deleted> idiot Thai pro :o Something tells me you need to go on an extended holiday.

Edited by daleyboy

Today's literary contributions to this thread from thaipro_pattaya are:

'More drug references from the reformed junkie. I can see how you gain so much respect in your village'

and

'So please tell me, from what source have derived your revered status in the village?'

Nothing to do with the thread and merely gratuitous, provocative and insulting comments. Does he talk to his many customers like that I wonder? Does he talk to his wife and her forcibly westernised children like that, I wonder? Where is all his anger coming from? Why is he so cynical? It's a sad waste of his time when he could be out making money and westernising passers-by.

Maybe a better pen name for him would be 'trollpro_pattaya'.

If Thai Pro persists in flaming he may have to be rested.

Can you really call it flaming, the guys just talkin <deleted>. The fact that he's being a prick is another matter....!

redrus