How To Covert Autocad Format File To Jpg Or Similar?

Krub

Hi,

Is it possible (and how) to convert a AutoCAD file into jpg or more 'standard' file format to post on this board's gallery ?

The original file is a floor plan drawing of a house and I understand I will loose quality and details.

Thanks

Hi,

Is it possible (and how) to convert a AutoCAD file into jpg or more 'standard' file format to post on this board's gallery ?

The original file is a floor plan drawing of a house and I understand I will loose quality and details.

Thanks

This should do exactly what you need:-

http://anydwg.com/dwg2img/

Shareware version works for 30 times :o

Hi,

Thanks

This should do exactly what you need:-

http://anydwg.com/dwg2img/

Shareware version works for 30 times :o

Thanks will pass it on and try

Hi,

Thanks

I think you can open Autocad files as a picture in Visio? just cant edit it.

I use Autocad 2002. Select "File > Plotter Manager" from the menu. A new folder will open and in that folder double click on "Add-a-plotter-wizard". Hit next until it asks "Plotter model" scroll down in the selection box to "Raster File Formats". JPEG is one of the selections.

When done just run "Plot" from the menu and select the JPEG plot device and configure as needed (scale factor = "fit to page", etc.)