Looking For An Internship In Trade

Hello,

My name is Robin Gasquez, I'm 18 years old and I'm a French student in International Trade.

As a part of my school year I have to realize an unpaid Internship abroad during 8 weeks from May to June 2013.

I'm really interested and motivated to realize my internhsip in Bangkok.

However despite my researches I did not find anything .

So if someone know someone who accepts intern, or is looking for intern I will be thankful.

I'll explain more in what consists my intership if someone is interested.

Thanks for helping me

As I said before I'm in International Trade. I learn canvassing (prospection) customers using many tools such as phoning, mailing.. I have to realize the internship in a company which sells products and export and I have to find customers for this company but not only. So I can speak French if I find customers in France since Thailand or I can speak English If fin ld customers in others countries .. I hope you understand in what consists this internship. I'll be thankful if you help me . Thanks

As I said before I'm in International Trade. I learn canvassing (prospection) customers using many tools such as phoning, mailing.. I have to realize the internship in a company which sells products and export and I have to find customers for this company but not only. So I can speak French if I find customers in France since Thailand or I can speak English If fin ld customers in others countries .. I hope you understand in what consists this internship. I'll be thankful if you help me . Thanks

But you need to read what "BrianCR" wrote, typically internships in Thailand are reserved for people who attend Thai educational institutes....so have you been doing your studies in Thailand ?....if not you may have problem getting an internship in Thailand....further why Thailand ?.....why not in France or where ever it is you are doing your studying ?...if its France, you best bet would be contacting french companies, in france, who have a presence in Thailand and seeing if they will give you the intership in Thailand...

not entriely true what the above posters mentioned. The Delegation of the Euopean Union to Thailand http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/thailand/index_en.htm takes Interns from European countries as well as from Thailand. They usually have around 6 to 8 Interns at any time, from 4 weeks to 6 month. Internships are available in Trade as well.

Applications to the Head of Sections or the Head of Administration. Emails and names by request or at the above mentioned page.