The Cold Weather Is Here?

dvg

Thank Buddha. I thought that it was over with already. thumbsup.gif

+1

So happy with this current cool weather.

A week or so ago I was just telling my wife I hope that was not it for the cool season.

I love this weather! So easy, comfortable, can go out anytime of day & not be beaten down by the heat.

Not to mention not needing the aircon

Hope it is an extra long cool season

Yes, the cool weather is definitely here, and it causes a slight problem for me. It I want to go for a hike all day that means wearing warm clothing in the morning, but then I have to carry those same clothes with me when I hike. I won't leave anything that might pose as an item of interest on my scooter.

Yes, the cool weather is definitely here, and it causes a slight problem for me. It I want to go for a hike all day that means wearing warm clothing in the morning, but then I have to carry those same clothes with me when I hike. I won't leave anything that might pose as an item of interest on my scooter.

I'm sure that a seasoned hiker, like yourself, could find a 'day-pack' to sling that stuff in--I am sure that you are already doing this.

• Like 2

• 6 years later...

PLease stop saying things like 'It's not (that) cold' as saying they're cold gives some folks a chance to show how 'acclimatised' they've become. Always made me chuckle at this time of the year, to see some bloke in a bar from Barnsley, for example, 'shivering' in temperatures which would be a heatwave in Barnsley.

I can honestly say I've been 'cold' due to the weather twice in Thailand in thirty years there, once in 2007 (which was at the time, reported as one of the 'coldest' years on record.) and again in 2014.