Member Of The Year 2012

smokie36

Vote for your favourites!  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole thing is rigged, I never got a mention on the poll and I have been sent to the dog house numerous times and I just lost a point for putting a blog on the TVF. I suppose I'm beatdeadhorse.gif

You're risking compromising that dog's placid good nature, trying to wake him with a stick, at your own risk.

With a cross-breed rotweiler - alsatian - clydesdale, I'd recommend shouting "Walkies" through a megaphone and throwing the stick

SC

The whole thing is rigged, I never got a mention on the poll and I have been sent to the dog house numerous times and I just lost a point for putting a blog on the TVF. I suppose I'm beatdeadhorse.gif

You're risking compromising that dog's placid good nature, trying to wake him with a stick, at your own risk.

With a cross-breed rotweiler - alsatian - clydesdale, I'd recommend shouting "Walkies" through a megaphone and throwing the stick

SC

It looks like a dead horse to me

SC

I think I just saw it moving .

SC

Exactly. There's no way I'd use a stick to wake a dog that looked the size of a horse

No tears.

If you think I am embarrassed imagine how embarrassed I would be IF the election master sets up the requested MANO A MANO contest, which I BOLDLY predict I WILL win, and then if I lose? Does theblether agree to this MANO A MANO challenge? A chance to truly humiliate? Can he resist?

I would like to see the MANO A MANO challenge.

Thanks for your support. For this EXCITING and historic MANO A MANO challenge to proceed two things need to happen:

1. theblether the inevitable winner of the regular diluted contest with the double voting technical flaw must AGREE to the challenge

2. the grand election administrator, Herr Smokie36, must agree to design and post the MANO A MANO challenge election poll

sorry guys ... have been away from the tread for the past day or so.

Is it just me ... is JT losing it ... and I don't mean his number of votes.

Come on JT ... some style please ... rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

This thread is silly. Rubbish like this would not have been tolerated on the forum ten years ago.

People need to grow up; get lives; and move on.

Ten years ago, this kind of nonsense would have been laughed off the forum.

You must be the ultimate lurker. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

This thread is silly. Rubbish like this would not have been tolerated on the forum ten years ago.

The ultimate lurker? .... 9 posts.... the ultimate lurker would have none..

Maybe he had a couple of off days, and let his self-control slip? neus.gif "In my day...."

whistling.gif

the ultimate lurker has not yet registered.

I was just going to see all the puppies and raise the stakes to kittens...... then I thought, let's go 'All In'

I like Puppies too.......

cleavage-.jpg

That's good.... really really good.

Wait till she's 30-35: saggy; stretch marks; loose.

Never take on more than a small handful.

I was just going to see all the puppies and raise the stakes to kittens...... then I thought, let's go 'All In'

I like Puppies too.......

cleavage-.jpg

That's good.... really really good.

"Those are..."

I can't believe there's so many teachers on here and they let that go unchallenged. No wonder they draw such contempte

SC

I voted for the sexy one that sent me their portrait.

Strange! Dorothy must have pm'd you, but doesn't seem to be on the list..... Youu've been pulled under false pretences....cheesy.gif

Seriously, I'm very worried about this voting malarky, Smokes. If, as seems likely one (or other) of the front runners isn't happy with the outcome, what then. Look what happened to the UK, with that unholy alliance. Are we going to see jt and tb in some dubious civil partnership? drunk.gif

whistling.gif

They are both being a little bit cagey at the moment....only the occasional jab for now.

Wait till nearer the weekend....then hopefully we will see these heavyweight members battle it out no holds barred.

Aint no Queensbury rules here.....just be careful of the referee(s)!! wink.png

Queensbury rules should benefit unfairly JT right ?

...that would bugger the result for sure

• Like 1

BTW does the poll finish 10pm GMT time or Thai time?

10pm tomorrow Bangkok time.

Blimey that's only 15 hours to vote early and vote often... laugh.png

And you think us lot are thick.....! laugh.pngcheesy.gifclap2.gif

I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean. I'm a good girl I am giggle.gif

I voted for the member who has ADHS. Gotta help the sick overcome their suffering. rolleyes.gif

Ahh... the infirm plagued with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. But why the diagnosis in German? Might sound more impressive when muttered in a Hans Gruber style voice. coffee1.gif

Edited by Morakot
  • Like 1