Keyboard With Additional Keys

Godot

Not sure about the technical term, but my Norwegian keyboard has more keys than does the “standard” ones. (Second row from the bottom has 11 keys between the two shift keys, as opposed to the normal 10). As my current keyboard has suffered its fair share of “natural disasters”, I am in dire need of a new one. Does anyone know where I can hold of one either in Bangkok or Singapore?

As a second solution: I have tried some software to reprogram the keys on the keyboard, but none has proved adequate. Suggestions?

Not sure about the technical term, but my Norwegian keyboard has more keys than does the “standard” ones. (Second row from the bottom has 11 keys between the two shift keys, as opposed to the normal 10). As my current keyboard has suffered its fair share of “natural disasters”, I am in dire need of a new one. Does anyone know where I can hold of one either in Bangkok or Singapore?

As a second solution: I have tried some software to reprogram the keys on the keyboard, but none has proved adequate. Suggestions?

just checked and both of my keyboards have 11 keys so bit lost on your post!

keys as follows on second row. Shift \zxcvbnm,./shift

just a standard wire free Logitech keyboard available everywhere in Thailand

That's really interesting. All the keyboards I have bought here have:

Shift zxcvbnm,.? Shift. I.e. 10 keys.

Where did you buy it?

:o If you already know any of the information below, I am sorry, just trying to help.

When I was in Bangkok last year,

I went to the book store and bought "Keyboard Sticker."

The UPC Code: 8 851382 413580

You just place the sticker on the correct keys (Examples below)

A ฤ

S ฆ

From a software perspective, I have Windows XP which allows me to download numerous languages. This places a "Language Code" on the bottom of your screen and when you click on the code it opens a tap with all of the languages you have in your windows. I normally have the code "EN" which stands for English (United States) checked. However, I can start typing in English and then by going to the tab and checking "TH" I can change to Thai.

:D

That's really interesting. All the keyboards I have bought here have:

Shift zxcvbnm,.? Shift. I.e. 10 keys.

Where did you buy it?

brought it in Pantip i think - or maybe fortune -

was a while ago so probably updated since looks similar to this http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products...,CONTENTID=9132

even says on the bottom - "made in Thailand"

Thanks Markuk. I will check it out next time I'm in Bangkok. I've been looking in Phuket and even in the big IT mall in Singapore, but never been able to track one down. Upon looking at the link, it is actually the EXACT same keyboard I had before.