Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

_DSC0666.JPG

Wrong forum..there is one for Etans biggrin.png

I thought of that originally but when you look at it.there is a bit of everything in there.smile.png

Just like the dog

He's my mate that one,just a stray I took in over three years ago and very rarely lose sight of him unless there is a bitch on heat somewhere around here.

Getting there Ron,but now if deleted all my file pics on this P.C.. Bloody Noise around here here, anyway They are Apple I5 Phone Pics,and ive noticed they look better on the Higher End

graphic Card than my other p.c. So ill try a few more later.

• Like 1

Since we are in Ranong ..... whistling.gif and knowing there are one or two members there.... wink.png

What's the story on this building? Is it an abandoned cement skeleton or still under construction....? the cement looks pretty black which made me wonder!

IMG_3808.JPG

This is an odd looking Ranong building too .... whistling.gif ..... disguised as a microwave tower too?...

IMG_3824.JPG

Top Building...the grey elephant skeleton building...lack of baht....gonna be an eyesore for a while crying.gif

Bottom building...narrowest building in LOS...owner has a bad case of penile envy. giggle.gif

• Like 2

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif Thanks for being so descriptive Sunshine ! thumbsup.gif I guess those on the upper floors are quite fit.... biggrin.png

As for DAL's what's coming on the left ???? (post 2215) blink.pngthat has gone over my head! tongue.pngwhistling.gif

Gone well over mine too...unless he's on about the "band" or at least its drummer

riding high on the truck.....hmmmmm....Please tell us DAL....save us from a month

of wondering just what in the heck it is that's "coming on the left"!

• Like 1