Where I Can Buy Good Bamboo Chair And Table?

Sandman77

Hello!

Where I can buy good bamboo chairs and table in Isaan ?

I ask workers to make one but the have only the hard wood type not the soft round one in home pro also not see what I want who can explain the different quality type of bamboo?

What is the premium grade and where avalible to buy?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

There is a cane furniture shop on the road in WARIN heading out to wards rd .no. 2178.inside the Ringroad

This is the road to Sisaket just before the ring road on the left side. They have a good range there.

I have found a great selection of bamboo funiture in Phibun Mangsahan. Just across the bridge, turn right on the road to Khong Chiam and next to the temple. Only about 200 yards on right hand side. Very pleased with what we bought.

Thx for the help!

Does any of this shop also have phone number or adress homepage etc, for order?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

It's not working that way. Just drive to the place from Ubon Ratchathani on the 226 to Kantharalom/Sisaket and you'll see many different tables, chairs, cupboards, etc...

Take a Pick Up truck, a Thai to do the speaking part and you'll get the cheapest stuff in Isaan. The whole village is somehow involved in production and selling of bamboo furniture.

The village is around 10 km away from Ubon Ratchathani on the way to Sisaket, on the left hand side.

Coming from Sisaket, it's after Kantharalom, about 10 km before Ubon Ratchathani.wai2.gif

Edited by sirchai