Keith Richards In Town?

rebo

Today a friend and I saw a man walking along Moonmueang Rd.. For me it was 100% clear it was Rolling Stone Keith Richards, my friend said no. So after a while we bet.

Thus my simple question: Does anybody know if Mr. Richards is in town? Did anybody see him, too?

Edited by rebo
  • Like 1

Does anybody know if Mr. Richards is in town?

sure is... just spending the night before heading up to Pai tomorrow.

he's off to visit his son best mate Depp, who has to resort to flogging tat on Thai streets now that the acting work's dried up... blink.png

• Like 1

Of course he is, where else would someone with a net worth of £280 million go?

I guess with that dosh, he could also be a hansum man, though I don't see Chiang Mai as his scene, it's probably a bit wild for an OAP like him......wonder what he does with his basic pension?

Going on 70 now and still touring the world - gotta give it to him, an all time great.

keith-richards-1351981820.jpg

I wouldn't bet on it that 280 Million is enough to make him a hansome man biggrin.png

I guess with that dosh, he could also be a hansum man, though I don't see Chiang Mai as his scene, it's probably a bit wild for an OAP like him......wonder what he does with his basic pension?

Going on 70 now and still touring the world - gotta give it to him, an all time great.

I wouldn't bet on it that 280 Million is enough to make him a hansome man biggrin.png

A thousand baht is all that's required to be hansum for at least a short time along LK.

Supposedly, Jimmy Page was hanging around Pattaya a few years ago. Of course, they have better Go-Go bars than Chiang Mai.

Hmm I was down Bangla about 5yr ago, and saw an old flamboyant rocker with an entourage of girlies. Had to check on the net afterwards to confirm it was Robert Plant, and sure it was.....maybe JP was with him but I wouldnt know him if He was beside me in 7/11

That must be an old photo. On the "One Last Time Tour" last year, Keef looked a lot paler & greyer.

Off topic but related in a way. About five years ago I was sitting in Starbucks in the night bazaar, and in walked Chris Martin (Coldplay) and Gwyneth Paltrow (his wife.)

At the time I had my camera and a pen but given Chris Martins reputation for punching out journalists I definitely wasnt brave enough to ask for either a photo or an autograph!!

It definitely was them, no doubt, they were touring parts of Asia on an extended holiday with their kids.

That must be an old photo. On the "One Last Time Tour" last year, Keef looked a lot paler & greyer.

Not really sure, sometimes he's older and paler depending on what went on the night before. wink.png

How a body can take that much abuse and still keep rocking......amazing. thumbsup.gif

A thousand baht is all that's required to be hansum for at least a short time along LK.

Wow, he can have 280 million short times. huh.png

• Like 2