New Honda Pcx 300Cc Available In Thailand

Xonax

When are Honda going to release the Hybrid Forza? You guys must have heard of it. They use an electric motor in the back hub to provide power on take off to supplement the 200cc engine. The electric motor doubles as a dynamic brake to take some of the load off the service brakes. It is supposed to lift fuel economy by 45% to 65%.

And in my other dream later that night, there was this beautiful girl.....who did some very special things for me. She satisfied my desire to have a clean floor, hong nahm and fridge. Plus she changed the towels. She is a great wife. Then I woke up. :blink:

You're going about it all wrong. You need a นงพะงา and a สาวใช้.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One more question for you that I have been unable to find out during my research ..................

Is there a light under the seat?

SteVe smile.png

No sorry mate, there is not. But what can you expect for only 160.000 + bikecheesy.gif By a small LED flash lightthumbsup.gif

I was at a funeral on Sunday and the Street Demons show up one of the members was riding a red Forza looks better than the black one. I need to do another test ride to see if my no is still in place last week at Nat Motors in Chiang Mai 169,000baht

Honda is getting strange about colors. The 600 silverwing in states only comes in black now.

that would save a lot of hassle when people drop their bikes ,

all spare body parts only stocked in black :D

occasionally we use my versys as a stunt /dirt bike in a land well outside bkk at night

massive mounds of dirt and obstacles and jumps

couple of times its been dropped and the parts had to be ordered in original 2011 colours

if there was only one colour ,it would have been faster to fix

Looks nice actually, but the riding position is for short people = not me

i am selling my beast, specially made for tall people with perfect riding position, you interested? biggrin.png

attachicon.giftumblr_meql6m8RHY1rvn5s7o1_500.jpg

Not really.

That looks for all the world like an 1880's British Penny Farthing bicycle, and everyone knows the Brits don't make anything that lasts. cheesy.gif

To Brian at Sumet, any accessories/mod parts available yet for the Forza 300.

I lost my phone so don't have your number anymore, if you still have mine drop us an sms (Simon in Phuket)

My Black Forza paint work looks 100 times better after a couple of hours of polishing and wax. That being said, there is only a hint of metallic in the Black paint so the more polish you get into it the better the effect but to be honest it is a bit flat looking compared to other Honda bikes at present. I'm 5'10" and just about fit in comfortably but anyone around 6' is going to be very uncomfortable unless the stock seat can be modded like many have done to the stock PCX seat. Goes well very smooth and fine through busy traffic. I had a 2010 500 T-max and i'd say this is much user friendly through town and a much smoother delivery.

For the money you can't fault them, i paid 165k all in which i think is a steal considering the T-max was 550K!!! w00t.gif

Just beware they look alot bigger than they are and i'd suggest a test drive is imperative before purchase for the taller guys.....

Just my opinion but the white makes the bike look cheap, the red is neither here nor there and i think will fade horribly in time as the paint is not very thick, the black isn't perfect but the best of a bad bunch!!!

When are Honda going to release the Hybrid Forza? You guys must have heard of it. They use an electric motor in the back hub to provide power on take off to supplement the 200cc engine. The electric motor doubles as a dynamic brake to take some of the load off the service brakes. It is supposed to lift fuel economy by 45% to 65%.

And in my other dream later that night, there was this beautiful girl.....who did some very special things for me. She satisfied my desire to have a clean floor, hong nahm and fridge. Plus she changed the towels. She is a great wife. Then I woke up. blink.png

Sorry mate, I can't afford that!

And in my other dream later that night, there was this beautiful girl.....who did some very special things for me. She satisfied my desire to have a clean floor, hong nahm and fridge. Plus she changed the towels. She is a great wife. Then I woke up. :blink:

Sorry mate, I can't afford that!

Sure you can. Full time factory work pays 9000/month in the central provinces and if the นงพะงา starts to give you lip you tell her you'll kick her out for the สาวใช้.

Just bought a white one from Honda shop next to Big Wing in Pattaya. Mrs wanted a bike to go on rides with me,(me on Versys) the D-Tracker 150 we got being a gutless wonder. I must say that I quite like it. Negatives after my first 2-up 70km ride are:

seat: need to be a few inches back for me, bit of lower back pain, so had to sit up straight. But not a deal breaker.

Positives: Good ABS brakes, with feel.

Good low centre of gravity, bike stable at all moving speeds I have done so far (max 100kph so far,) I am looking forward to seeing what it will do!.

Reasonable acceleration, but it aint no motorcycle where you control the revs, so it accelerates like the auto it is. Competent but not exciting.

On the whole after just half a day, a good addition to the stable, think it will be fun.

Edited by prestburypark

Just bought a white one from Honda shop next to Big Wing in Pattaya. Mrs wanted a bike to go on rides with me,(me on Versys) the D-Tracker 150 we got being a gutless wonder. I must say that I quite like it. Negatives after my first 2-up 70km ride are:

seat: need to be a few inches back for me, bit of lower back pain, so had to sit up straight. But not a deal breaker.

Good low centre of gravity, bike stable at all moving speeds I have done so far (max 100kph so far,) I am looking forward to seeing what it will do!.

Reasonable acceleration, but it aint no motorcycle where you control the revs, so it accelerates like the auto it is. Competent but not exciting.

On the whole after just half a day, a good addition to the stable, think it will be fun.

Flogging it already! 100kph amounts to WOT. I do believe the owners manual recommends a more gentle break-in.

Picked up mine today.

Thanks to influence of some posters ph34r.png, i originally ordered white, but saw a red one and changed.

Anyhow, bike is heavy in comparison to say PCX, sit is comfy, but not as soft as i thought initially.

Acceleration is great, 0-60 in a wink of an eye, nice and smooth ride.

Sitting position is rather "different" and takes some use to it.

Going in traffic is no problem at all, easy to steer.

Full tank is 400 baht,

Good size and position mirrors, i can actually see in mirrors, strong headlights, i also like the dashboard lights.

One silly thing, is the key, it looks really really cheap., I know its silly, but key from my wave looks better than forza key.

Red in real life looks very different to the photo, much brighter and "faster" :)

All in all a great bike and great ride.

So would people who have bought one already or awaiting delivery, be interested in getting together and going for a long Forza ride? I am pretty serious about that. anyone else want to join?

Picked up mine today.

Thanks to influence of some posters , i originally ordered white, but saw a red one and changed.

Anyhow, bike is heavy in comparison to say PCX, sit is comfy, but not as soft as i thought initially.

Acceleration is great, 0-60 in a wink of an eye, nice and smooth ride.

Sitting position is rather "different" and takes some use to it.

Going in traffic is no problem at all, easy to steer.

Full tank is 400 baht,

Good size and position mirrors, i can actually see in mirrors, strong headlights, i also like the dashboard lights.

One silly thing, is the key, it looks really really cheap., I know its silly, but key from my wave looks better than forza key.

Red in real life looks very different to the photo, much brighter and "faster" :)

All in all a great bike and great ride.

So would people who have bought one already or awaiting delivery, be interested in getting together and going for a long Forza ride? I am pretty serious about that. anyone else want to join?

You should see the key of the Tmax... It really looks pittyful especially considering the price of the bike.

And what does your mrs think of it?

I am thinking about buying one for the wife but I am concerned that she will have a hard time handling it at very low speeds and parking it, moving it between other bikes and so on...

I am thinking about buying one for the wife but I am concerned that she will have a hard time handling it at very low speeds and parking it, moving it between other bikes and so on...

My Thai wife (medium sized) find our PCX150 too big and hardly ever uses it but take the Fino instead.

My Thai wife (medium sized) find our PCX150 too big and hardly ever uses it but take the Fino instead.

It is heavy, i weigh 100kg and and not easy to reverse.

It is easy to ride, but i think a 50 kg girl will struggle with it

I've not got reverse on mine....is that an optional extra??

so how you reverse from parking or pull out ?

Stopped at the Honda shop by immigration turn in (Samui) as I spied a couple on the way past to ask the price for a friend of mine (160,000...but think this is without insurance)...so if anyone wants one they have nine of them in there.

IMG_00000049Large_zpsc489f4a4.jpg

IMG_00000050Large_zps8f6cdeef.jpg

IMG_00000051Large_zpsefd08115.jpg

Oops, didn't know about the break in period! Never mind it aint been flogged.

We have moved ours from Pattaya to Phetchabun where my Mrs has taken a real shine to it and is happily tootling around on it. I can see that in the city with limited parking spaces and heavy traffic it could be a handful for a Thai women. Once it is moving it is a breeze to manoeuvre . To tell the truth with such a low centre of gravity it is not too bad for her to move about with the engine off too.

Edited by prestburypark

Flogging it already! 100kph amounts to WOT. I do believe the owners manual recommends a more gentle break-in.

Right. Do you happen to have a link to a nice PDF download of Owner Manual in ENGLISH ?? smile.png

Man it's a Honda! The owners manual always says the same thing no matter what the language. I've had about 25 Honda's and I gave up reading the owners manual after about number 15!

You could try the club. www. Forzaclubthailand. .com /

210 Km today at my Forza, love it more and more.

Handel's well in the corners and very stable on the open road. I get about 29 km/liter at speed 90-100 Km/t. Comparing this bike to my old PCX, I would say it`s VERY much better bike, I would even say it`s the perfect bike her in Thailand. Have no concern as ever to take this bike out for a 500 km. road-trip...smile.png

Right. Do you happen to have a link to a nice PDF download of Owner Manual in ENGLISH ?? smile.png

Man it's a Honda! The owners manual always says the same thing no matter what the language. I've had about 25 Honda's and I gave up reading the owners manual after about number 15!

You could try the club. www. Forzaclubthailand. .com /

• Like 1

Yes it is an option.....for a Victory!

post-63954-0-11293600-1362981732_thumb.j

Ok, I got to say, what a great bike, even though a scooter, that Honda have produced! I took ours (not just the Mrs's anymore!) on my Khao Kho loop today, an 80 km ride up the twisties . I come off the 21 north of Phetchabun and go up and through Khao Kho, joining up with the Route 12, Lom Sak-Phitsonaluk road.

A great ride on my Versys.

The Forza glided through it all with aplomb, it is a very well put together and thought out machine, and I think that Honda are on to a real winner here. It is fun, it does its job very well indeed, smooth, comfortable and with very good brakes. It will cruise on the highway comfortably at 110kph, and will hold 120, on the flat, but is a bit busier at that speed. Really though it is he whole package that feels like quality, I am really glad we did not buy the Sym..although I have heard great reports about it, it is just that this bike is so well , just right, for what it is.

My next motorcycle is going to be a big shaftie, VFR or Triumph Explorer, so I am not a scooter kinda guy, but my hats off to Honda for getting it right with this fun bit of kit, if times were hard and just one machine had to cover all transport (bike) needs, this would do it.

(Cheque please Honda towards that way overpriced VFR I am lusting after!)