Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Fixed it for you Ron. Did you forget to use the Image icon to insert the image?

Thanks for fixing that for me.I normally upload to Picasa and do any post editing there,I then upload to Google+ and then

copy and post to thaivisa.That method works fine normally but today it's gone haywire.Internet explorer has disappeared off the

face of the earth but the ie icon remained in the task bar and when I click on that,Google search comes up instead and in Bulgarian language and there seems to be some association with a programme " HAO 123 " Which is hiding somewhere in the computer.

I am working my way through things with the next thing being a thorough scan.By the way it is only on one computer with Google

Chrome being the search engine on both machines.Unfortunatly most of my images are on the one that has the problem.

me again, ive just been doing the pigs and on the way back saw the morning glory flowers, they only come out in the morning, then i went mad snaping all over,

"goompas fault" he started with the flowers close ups, so i thought ide try it, mac loves her orchids, in fact she loves her garden,

only ome of my budgies we havnt had one for a while,,lol

good morning to all,

jake

I accept full responsibility for that , thanks mate thumbsup.gif

I should have identified the posted images , but being Farmers , I figured you all would know already .

Cheers

• Like 2

Damn Fine Reporting there shaggy , Great shots a, very informative thumbsup.gif

+1 from me also.

I love a story told with images and a knowlegable commentary.

Almost could be a thread all by itself ... whistling.gif

(Hint Hint)

OH ... thanks also for the other family photo ... great to see him!

me again, ive just been doing the pigs and on the way back saw the morning glory flowers, they only come out in the morning, then i went mad snaping all over,

"goompas fault" he started with the flowers close ups, so i thought ide try it, mac loves her orchids, in fact she loves her garden,

only ome of my budgies we havnt had one for a while,,lol

good morning to all,

jake

I accept full responsibility for that , thanks mate thumbsup.gif

I should have identified the posted images , but being Farmers , I figured you all would know already .

Cheers

Well I'm the thicko here. so if there's some time for you to do some instruction on Thai botany, then I'm all eyes :D

^^ excellent reportage there shaggy, brings it too life, makes one appreciate the hard work that goes into the things we all take for granted. Btw, why add water to the sap? Does this enable the removal of air, or is it a perquisite for the formic acid catalysed polymerisation?

• Like 1

This is not a farm house or a sala,but a pretty impressive something in between.

Mate, I really liked those 2 photos, superbly captured ... but also the subject matter.

You can see the care that gone into building it with low cost materials.

Plus, in it's quirky way, it's visually appealing ... well, it is to me anyway.

You can see the care that gone into building it with low cost materials.

Plus, in it's quirky way, it's visually appealing ... well, it is to me anyway.

Quirky....good description.

I took a shine to it also David,In fact I could just see myself stretched out in a hammock,banjo in hand

and a jug of moonshine within reach...... Gawd dammit,Shaggy's gawn Hillbilly !!!!

• Like 1