Farm Photos

shaggy1969

^^ Ron, coming from Fish Farming in Thailand and Broadacre Farming in OZ ... I have no idea what that machine is designed to do.

Any ideas?

Anyone?

I assuming it's a seeder of some discription given the Hopper Head.

BTW, are those things 4WD?

DSC07625.JPG

Smart invention with using a solid bit of round steel bar, running around on the outside of the rice paddle wheels, to take the Clunk Clunk sound away when driving on the road.

Fezzy

Edited by fezzy
  • Like 1

DSC07625.JPG

Smart invention with using a solid bit of round steel bar, running around on the outside of the rice paddle wheels, to take the Clunk Clunk sound away when driving on the road.

Fezzy

This chap is helping out the widow of a chap who passed away 6 months ago.That metal must have been put there by this chap as the one that died used to put old tyres over the paddles.Even as it is now,he goes very slow and I passed him this morning when walking my dogs.It still makes a noise.I have a pair of road wheels here left behind after we sold our machine,perhaps we should offer them to her cheap.

• Like 1

DSC07625.JPG

Fezzy

This chap is helping out the widow of a chap who passed away 6 months ago.That metal must have been put there by this chap as the one that died used to put old tyres over the paddles.Even as it is now,he goes very slow and I passed him this morning when walking my dogs.It still makes a noise.I have a pair of road wheels here left behind after we sold our machine,perhaps we should offer them to her cheap.

That's a nice gesture .

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

is that a Surratthanni Bull, there Mr Cornish? ^tongue.png

Any of you guys know this fruit? It tastes a bit like Apricots, (not a bad taste) .....the new leaves used for Thai cooking, I was told it had a lemon flavour, although i did not detect that!

Thai name sounded a bit like "Muang", best I could figure!

SAM_3011.JPG

Lots of wind falls! ... about the size of a large plum.

SAM_3010.JPG

The misses had a look and said, it is ลูกท้อ ,Chinese peach, or Peach Prune,it seems to have a few names.
  • Like 2

Not gonna win photo composition of the year award, but here are some beans smile.png

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

All ready to be pickled... Sator Dong, keeps you regular..!

A coow

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

What is a highland,bull/heifer doing in Thailand?in this heat,the poor thing must be infected with ticks, with that long coat.

It's not in Thailand :) I just liked it...