Farm Photos

shaggy1969

A few TV members have been involved in this story behind the scenes .... including Shaggy, Sunshine and some Samui members and non members !

There have been several dozen emails and PM's over the last couple of weeks or so! facepalm.gifBut a good end result....With special thanks to Sales and Marketing manager, Victoria, of http://www.miskawaan.com who footed the initial bill... thumbsup.gif

An old horse on Samui, that needed some veterinary care, meet with the vet today.... here are a few images!

As suspected it has worms, and two initial injections and a course of pills to be taken over the next few days.... It will take two weeks, to work and the vet will visit again!

samui%2B-3132.jpg

The provincial vet who looks after animals from Lizards to Elephants on Samui, Phangan and Koh Toa...

samui%2B-3134.jpg

Feeding pills to a horse is not easy! He spate it out a couple of times, even covered with a banana! wink.png

Son of owner of the 25 year old horse!

samui%2B-3141.jpg

I would imagine all Provinces have such Veterinary services.... not easy for us farangs to track down! The Thai staff at Miskawaan Resort helped with that thumbsup.gif

samui%2B-3142.jpg

The horse is down the road from me, so will will keep an eye on progress and post improvements ! thumbsup.gif

His shirt says Sal-La-Wat- Gom-Pasu-Sat. Department of Livestock Development, type DLD Thailand, they home page comes up, all provinces have one,as for the quality of the vets,I will pass on that,looks like you struck lucky and got a good one.

• Like 1

thanks mate.

been hard making sure all materials there and looking after builders,,lol

ill get the pump in tomorow and pipe to the rooms, water will be on then,

then its just a bit of landscapingsad.png ill get my wifes brother in to move rubbish and soil about then ill do the planting while my wife gives me ordersbah.gif but she does make a nice coffee,

thanks again

jake

• Like 1