Farm Photos

shaggy1969

attachicon.gifDSCN4059 (640x480).jpgattachicon.gifDSCN4058 (640x480).jpg

Well,thought i'd go and test the firmness of ground with little tractor before getting big one out.

Well the big one is not coming out this year.sad.png

Man, that's some sloppy soil.

Actually, I would have thought that photo doctored but,

many years ago on my Uncles Farm in those rich deep

black clay soils of the Darling Downs, he bogged it past the axles!

and WOW ... you have those fancy thing attached to the wheels

designed to cope with the mud ... I don't know their name.

So ... what's the plan to remove thus tractor?

Shaggy, there aren't many threads with over 1000 posts.

You started a blinder here, but with that many posts you have to expect the odd stray :)

I think we have a nice micro community going here, I for one am glad I found it and was welcomed.

Love looking at the pics but also love the occasional piss taking...

"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else " John Burroughs

• Like 1

attachicon.gifDSCN4059 (640x480).jpgattachicon.gifDSCN4058 (640x480).jpg

Well,thought i'd go and test the firmness of ground with little tractor before getting big one out.

Well the big one is not coming out this year.sad.png

Man, that's some sloppy soil.

Actually, I would have thought that photo doctored but,

many years ago on my Uncles Farm in those rich deep

black clay soils of the Darling Downs, he bogged it past the axles!

and WOW ... you have those fancy%2

^^ Charming ... ermm.gif

Jim ... any chance of smaller photos?

My browser doesn't resize them.

Boy oh Boy David~~~!!!

I did re-size that down to 1024 x 8 --? (normal size I thought was OK with everyone, I have been trying to watch for that....) What browser do you use? .... This size shows up OK on my 11" Mac Air with Firefox... although normally I use the Mini and larger screen, but I was testing Wifi yesterday, with the smaller screen and all was OK wink.png

It was almost double that size before I did resize ~ It was a huge pile of Doo Doo tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Anyone else having problems? Seems to me those of us, using Picasa or Flicker use this size I think ? (some use the 800 x XXX size....

It also works as a back up of images, which I don't want too small !!! whistling.gifw00t.gif

Feed back is OK! thumbsup.gif

Will wait till it dries out abit then skull drag it out with big tractor on the roadway.

Its my birthday so think i'll have a few beers and wait for it to come out itself.laugh.png

I'm not getting covered in crap today.

^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO ... thumbsup.gif

^^ Charming ... ermm.gif

Boy oh Boy David~~~!!!

I did re-size that down to 1024 x 8 --? (normal size I thought was OK with everyone, I have been trying to watch for that....) What browser do you use? .... This size shows up OK on my 11" Mac Air with Firefox... although normally I use the Mini and larger screen, but I was testing Wifi yesterday, with the smaller screen and all was OK wink.png

It was almost double that size before I did resize ~ It was a huge pile of Doo Doo tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Anyone else having problems? Seems to me those of us, using Picasa or Flicker use this size I think ? (some use the 800 x XXX size....

It also works as a back up of images, which I don't want too small !!! whistling.gifw00t.gif

Feed back is OK! thumbsup.gif

Maybe it's only a problem for me.

Tywais has mentioned before a suggested size ... though I looked and can't find that post now.

What browser do I use ... FireFox.

David said I should make some more photo here now

because it good for shaggy, good for the story

so, here is some of me and the Farm

I can only do few photos because it is early here, sun not up

but have to go in to the Bangkok

I learn how to put photo inside :-)

easy for me to show photo of the Farm

but David say also nice for show photo of me working

I hope you like them?

MissFarmGirl

Anytime we can see your smiling face and your farm it is good for us.

Thank you for finding the time to post these wonderful photos.

I hope that you had a safe and happy journey to Bangkok.

But not all Farm photos revolve around animals ...

shaggy1969 ... I hope I and MissFarmGirl have anticipated what you were looking for in a return to the Threads focus?

Let us know ...

How true you are David,not all farm photos revolve around animals.

Variety is the spice of life and your photos certainly help spice up this thread.

A big thank you to MissFarmGirl and your good self wai.gif

• Like 1

The gutters done,along with floor and electric.

The grano workers start on outside toilet for fil today.

Just waiting for builder to come back to put link mesh in remaining space near roof.thumbsup.gif

Happy Birthday farmerjo

Your building is looking great thumbsup.gif

It has been really interesting seeing the progress over that past weeks.

your little tractor will have a fine place to stay.

Good luck with the skull drag.

^^ Charming ... ermm.gif

Cough, cough.

Dancealot ... do you have a Summer cold, or are you agreeing with me?

Yes I agree with you.

However it's very nice to enjoy posters who actually read, understand and prefer to reply in their own personal ways with a picture accompanied by words.

I DO enjoy the now and then laughter and banter, but over time all things farming have become a more serious thing for me.

I have to emphasize this doesn't take away the fact that I am able to respect and adore someone who posted a big pile of dried horse manure in the middle of a more serious conversation.

• Like 2

Anyone know the name of these vegetables?

post-126208-0-14859300-1371287230_thumb.

This is photo was taken at a friends farm back in 2008.I remember Tong Dee being very proud of these vegetables but I can't for the life of me remember what they are called.

I had to admire this guy for what he was doing,he was a highly educated man that decided to try and live his life and build a farm to the wishes of The King of Thailand (Philosophy of Sufficiency Economy)

Not only did he try an live his life according to the wishes of the King but he was also teaching other how to do the same,an admirable and very nice guy.

Tong Dee's family (2nd from the left is one of his students)

post-126208-0-23825700-1371287231_thumb.

• Like 2

Anyone know the name of these vegetables?

attachicon.gifP1000475.JPG

This is photo was taken at a friends farm back in 2008.I remember Tong Dee being very proud of these vegetables but I can't for the life of me remember what they are called.

I had to admire this guy for what he was doing,he was a highly educated man that decided to try and live his life and build a farm to the wishes of The King of Thailand (Philosophy of Sufficiency Economy)

Not only did he try an live his life according to the wishes of the King but he was also teaching other how to do the same,an admirable and very nice guy.

Tong Dee's family (2nd from the left is one of his students)

attachicon.gifP1000477.JPG

I like the photos ... but also appreciated the story behind them ... thumbsup.gif