Farm Photos

shaggy1969

@ Shaggy, what a wimp, soft soft massage.... OMG! rolleyes.gif

I work with the theory NO PAIN NO GAIN..... with massages ...

Except once I had a Burmese give me a massage, NOW that was Burmese Torture! w00t.gif But I did feel much better afterwards! thumbsup.gif

Mate....I hold my hands up and am guilty as charged.

but as I said I only asked.....i didn't get soft soft,in fact I am sure that she left indentations in my bones w00t.gif

• Like 1

For a few buffalo's more.wink.png .

Is it too late to change, Mr. Naam? I for one, know it's never too late to dream.smile.png Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Kumpel(German for: mate)

This is "THE" ("ZE") Herr Doctor Naam we are referring to? You must remember the blood and sweat the Doctor gave up to gain these titles. They signify his superiority over the common man. 'And just because He expresses a wish to join the great unwashed......the moniker "mate" would be a step too far. (tschuldigung Herr Doctor if I have overstepped my boundary)

smile.png

Regards.

Edit: Shocking spelling.rolleyes.gif

Shocking quoting as well, TEL. This is how it's done properly.

Mr Naam ... can you picture yourself here?

i can picture myself on 25 rai, with a fistful of buffaloes, some sheep, ducks, chicken, a pack of a dozen dogs, a fishpond, a pair of peacocks, a garden with a variety of vegetables and herbs...

For a few buffalo's more.wink.png .

Is it too late to change, Mr. Naam? I for one, know it's never too late to dream.smile.png Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Kumpel(German for: mate)

unfortunately it is too late. looking back i regret bitterly having wasted nearly 24 retirement years instead of making my dream, living in a rural area surrounded by a variety of animals, come true.

• Like 2

It's never too late, buy a duck today smile.png

i had a bunch of ducks for more than 10 years

but then my house was located at a lake.

That dream is still there..smile.png You can start slowly, like Carlos said.

I trust at the time, you must have had good reasons to leave the lake, Naam.thumbsup.gif

Edited by Dancealot

Lot's of bad things happen at the farm as well. This is one example.

Every once in awhile, usually in after a big partywhistling.gif , the farm dogs come back home all scarred.

post-70928-0-50474400-1371485010_thumb.j post-70928-0-55067400-1371485032_thumb.j

Knowing it doesn't hurt them it still feel wrong to me and i feel pity. I think it's a mild form of animal cruelty when a defenceless critter is abused this way sad.png

Take a good look at the organic mat you're sitting/laying on, this is the material that weave it...

Almost drunk ! again... laugh.png

Only a fish farmer like yourself could get intoxicated on a fine salmon with a good nahm prickbiggrin.png

[edit] I assume these plants produce some kind of thread? What is it?

Edited by Dancealot

Take a good look at the organic mat you're sitting/laying on, this is the material that weave it...

Almost drunk ! again... laugh.png

Only a fish farmer like yourself could get intoxicated on a fine salmon with a good nahm prickbiggrin.png

[edit] I assume these plants produce some kind of thread? What is it?

Those are Wasabi & Japanese soya sauce. happy.png

Well done Shaggy.

This is definitely one of the best threads to keep coming back to and see what has been added. Sadly I have been a bit slack in the photo department......too busy fighting with all the weeds......especially now the wet season has kicked in.

Cheers.

• Like 2

I don't live in Thailand, but on my last trip I was taken to several floating fish farms near Krabi. On this particular farm the owner was planning on opening a restaurant for tourists. The pictures are a little different than what I have been seeing and I thought that you might enjoy them.

Hello Pacificperson

Thank you for dropping by and sharing your photos with us.

It is always nice to see photos of farms from different areas of Thailand.

If I am not mistaken,yours is the first from Krabi thumbsup.gif