Farm Photos

shaggy1969

After what feels like a lifetime I am finally heading home to be with my loved ones and to see and hold my little boy for the first time.

see you all when I get back

Regards

Shaggy

I see he has been blessed!thumbsup.gif He is also VERY white! He is THE man...

Bless you!laugh.pngthumbsup.gifwai.gif

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 1

After what feels like a lifetime I am finally heading home to be with my loved ones and to see and hold my little boy for the first time.

DSCN1935%255B1%255D-001.JPG

Regards

Shaggy

He has more hair than you :)

Safe flight and even safer landing..... Enjoy yourself and the family time...

If you come down south, give me a shout... Well after the 19th Aug :)

• Like 2

have a good flight shaggy,

beautiful young man there mate,

soon be my time to be heading off,

mac was giving a few tears last night when i rang home, but i said it our future darling i have to work,

anyway enough of me, you have a great time , i know you will

jake

• Like 2

DSCN1935%255B1%255D-001.JPG

Regards

Shaggy

He has more hair than you smile.png

Safe flight and even safer landing..... Enjoy yourself and the family time...

If you come down south, give me a shout... Well after the 19th Aug smile.png

No tats, no wrinkles. He looks so clean.smile.png

Sorry about the "old cow" in there. Erm, that would be the one with the horns.smile.png She tossed one of the more truculent boys over the rail and into the trough one night. The fecker was wedged in there, tight as a tick, on his back. We had to take a sledge hammer and break the trough wall down to get him out.biggrin.png

Why am I laughing? I have no Idea.

"A bit short"? Excuse me? I'm a charlorais cross blah, blah. (droughtmaster x dairy, I think)

I'm pretty though, right?

Regards.

post-25023-0-59172300-1374341549_thumb.j

• Like 2

Could this be one of Shaggy's.

"http://youtu.be/sYpvEiRnWNc"

Sorry for being off topic but this one is my favorite.

Another reader is hopefully trying to get his 'ducks' back as wellthumbsup.gif . Well, I hope that.

I remember many years ago, late '60s, near Sattihip where ducks where running around the yard in a small village. I picked one up to pet and within seconds my hands and arms started burning like I was being eaten alive. I guess ducks can have lice, I'm assuming that was what was biting me. Very unpleasant and hesitant to touch a duck again. biggrin.png

• Like 2

I should post this in the food photo thread .....

Farm kitchen/preparing dinner.

attachicon.gifIMG_2571.jpg

Why is this leaf in the pan?

As far as I know it's to add green colour however slight to a dish and maybe a bit of flavour as well.I made some Kaya (coconut egg jam) some time ago and the recipe called for 4 or 5 Pandan leaves with a piece broken off each end and tied in a knot and that's what it looks like " Pandan Leaves ".

Here is the beast itself.

pandan.jpg

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 2

Funny I just took a photo of that plant this afternoon, to ask what it is!

I was served it once brewed with coffee, it actually tasted pretty good! thumbsup.gif

I have seen a number of plants used as an insecticide concoction, but not with this! wink.png

IMG_3962.JPG

• Like 1

Bi Duey. it's a herb put into drinking water. Funny enough,smile.png just yesterday, the gorgon and I were at an eatery who serve the aformentioned herb in their drinking water. She accepted the offer of bottled water from a waiter and I made her give it back and took the Bi Duey water instead. The fact that it's free had no influence on my decision at all. rolleyes.gif (I do actually like the taste)

Regards.