Farm Photos

shaggy1969

wai2.gif , That's breathtaking, Shaggy.

wai2.gif

The photo really doesn't do it any justice mate.That net was colossal.

Just after I had finished taking that photo one of the main struts broke on the boom.

The whole thing came crashing down.I wanted to take another photo of it broken but it didn't feel right.

I think this is a breath taking view too!

Yes mate that is a great photo thumbsup.gif

What is the story on those small buildings Jim,are they workers homes?

IMHO this is one of the best photos ever to be posted on this thread clap2.gif

Great photo.I can't pick what the crop is,looks like it could be flowers.

Hope you were expecting a beautiful photo of a rice field with a gentle flowing stream .

Sorry , I cant deliver that , but ..... obscurity ? No problem.

I took this shot from the air vent in a farm toilet. whistling.gif, Yes I brought my cam with me to the loo...

IMG_1530.jpg

DAL That is a fantastic break shot , looks like a panorama with bad beginnings and endings ,

And A farm toilet I can understand both before mentioned .

Hey , please enlighten me , sorry no pun intended , looks like upside-down onions.

Hey , please enlighten me , sorry no pun intended , looks like upside-down onions.

Close, Goompa, shallottes, hung and left to dry. One day the union is growing in the soil, the next day the union is hanging on the farm ceiling. ~Union-life..

close up... nice and clean... no weeds anywhere! thumbsup.gif

Certainly the rice growers I know in norhtern Songkhla have much better houses!

I awe(drool) at the sight of all that garlic, Jimmy. Especially the 3rd pic. I hope next season I get the chance to get my hands dirty working with garlic.thumbsup.gif

Edited by Dancealot

Testing testing... Hope i got it right this time~ Panarama and Auto focus.

attachicon.gif20131004_071510.jpgattachicon.gif20131004_071324.jpg

RBH ... I think you got it very 'right' ... wai.gif

By the power invested in me (bestowed by Shaggy ... I'll have to tell him about that drinking session one day) ... I here by award the Panorama Medal ... recognised by all who read this post!

• Like 2

The day i used up all my "Like" has taught me a lesson in regret and to save up to be use in this thread... only. smile.png

RBH.....any chance of you trying that panoramic shot again of your farm but this time split it up into two 180 degree shots and post both photos?

Testing testing... Hope i got it right this time~ Panarama and Auto focus.

attachicon.gif20131004_071510.jpgattachicon.gif20131004_071324.jpg

RBH ... I think you got it very 'right' ... wai.gif

By the power invested in me (bestowed by Shaggy ... I'll have to tell him about that drinking session one day) ... I here by award the Panorama Medal ... recognised by all who read this post!

Ahem........."I'll have to tell him about that drinking session one day"...today is as good a day as any thumbsup.gif

The day i used up all my "Like" has taught me a lesson in regret and to save up to be use in this thread... only. smile.png

RBH.....any chance of you trying that panoramic shot again of your farm but this time split it up into two 180 degree shots and post both photos?

I will try again tomorrow. smile.png