Bangkok Motorbike Festival 2013

karlos

Count me in, anyone want to ride down from Pattaya on Saturday 2nd Feb?thumbsup.gif

Meet at the petronas? Have to go early if we do the show, paddock and kk?

Yeh oki doki me and the 'trouble and strife' ought to be there waiting cheesy.gif

Are there usually some "good" deals at this bike festival? I have seen postings in the forums about dealer x vs. dealer y vs. dealer z and the posters seem frustrated with getting runarounds. So, since I am in the market for a scooter, I am hoping the bike festival at Central World may force some price competition between dealers.

So, back to my first sentence, are there deals to be had at these shows?

Thanks!

Are there usually some "good" deals at this bike festival? I have seen postings in the forums about dealer x vs. dealer y vs. dealer z and the posters seem frustrated with getting runarounds. So, since I am in the market for a scooter, I am hoping the bike festival at Central World may force some price competition between dealers.

So, back to my first sentence, are there deals to be had at these shows?

Thanks!

If you are going there just for a deal on a scooter you might want to reconsider. If you are buying a big bike you may save a little with free insurance ot lower rate financing

OK here are the provisional timings for the 'Pattaya Crew' leaving for the 2013 BKK International Bike Show this Saturday 2nd February.

Meeting at D-Zone (the new Dainese shop) opposite Soi 12 on the 3rd Road at 09:30 but if you fancy some grub (food/breaky) before hand then, myself and a few others will be in Pitinis on Soi Bukow.

We will be meeting Nick on his lovely 1100 Monster in Bang Na at about 11am and then onto Central World for the extravaganza of BIKES wub.png until about 5pm ish.

It promises to be an EPIC day for all.wai.gif

Keep those good times rolling. thumbsup.gif

Norman

^^^^ If they are made in thailand that would be great. If not the price may be out of line.

A bike that ugly had better be cheap. The cbr250 is great value here, the new Ninja 250 is beautiful. I'm a massive Suzuki fan having owned RM's and GSXR's but only a mother could love that monstrosity...

I wouldnt buy it either. My thinking is to see the other mfgs start production here and eventually give us more bike options.

• Like 1

^^^^ If they are made in thailand that would be great. If not the price may be out of line.

A bike that ugly had better be cheap. The cbr250 is great value here, the new Ninja 250 is beautiful. I've a massive Suzuki fan having owned RM's and GSXR's but only a mother could love that monstrosity...

It may not be sex on wheels but neither is the cbr250, I'd love to see suzuki start making some bikes in Thailand but I doubt they will