Food Photography

Dancealot

This lady is cooking me a banana pancake. Egg and Banana description on board a bit odd as all pancakes got eggs I think. Next time Im going for the BIG ONE ... The Mango pancake. 10 baht more though ... might have to reconsider ...

post-192138-13947997128098_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

At least the wifi worked! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

laugh.png Aaah, the old free somtam WIFI, ey.. coffee1.gif How did it taste this time?..whistling.gif

Is that an attempt at your twisted humour...DAL? tongue.png

IMG_2960.JPG

Dinner is served!

No menus at this place... you eat what you get! (actually it was very good) thumbsup.gif

_MG_3541.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone for some pig intestines?

........I can hear a few stomachs churning,

they taste really good,especially with some sweet chile licklips.gif.pagespeed.ce.v-hsVd-Wpu.gif

P1040724-002.JPG

Are these the ones stuffed with minced pork, garlic & chili? Yum!

These be the origins of the humble sausage we buy at the store...

albeit the SEA variety. I agee Shaggy....they are excellent.

• Like 1

Ahaan isaan, säp! I love somtam, but only as somtan je or somtam thai (the vegetarian version without crap, mini shrimps etc.)

It's perfectly done when water is coming from the ears. :)

Ahaan isaan, säp! I love somtam, but only as somtan je or somtam thai (the vegetarian version without crap, mini shrimps etc.)

It's perfectly done when water is coming from the ears. smile.png

I am sure you meant to say CRAB ^ there Oilinki! whistling.giftongue.png I find it too tart and spicy for my taste! I guess I have too much of a sweet tooth! wink.png

It makes me look like this ! biggrin.png .... now where else could I have put this! ? ....wink.png

IMG_4515.JPG

• Like 1

Are these the ones stuffed with minced pork, garlic & chili? Yum!

These be the origins of the humble sausage we buy at the store...

albeit the SEA variety. I agee Shaggy....they are excellent.

No Sunshine,those were Au Naturel apart from being coated in Ma's special marinade.

The minced pork,garlic & chili sounds a heavenly combination....will have to ask about that one thumbsup.gif

It's perfectly done when water is coming from the ears. smile.png

Not too keen on the crap crabs myself oilinki......had a bad experience with a crab leg wedging itself into my gum some years ago.

Have tried somtam in many area's of Thailand but homemade in Isaan always hits the mark for me.

It's never made water come out of my ears yet w00t.gif but if it doesn't make my lips tingle or make me take a sharp intake of breath,then it ain't proper.

Jim,if you ever make it up to our area you've got to try it thumbsup.gif

20130807-P1050502.jpg

Isaan style ........Saap ba ?

20120801-P1010136.jpg

• Like 2