True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the only other thing you need to do is activate the box to automatically pick up the correct wifi signal.

Blue - I use wi-fi with TOT, so does that mean I can just place this box near to my modem rather than using a LAN cable to connect?

Yes, although as far as placing it near your router is concerned, as long as the router and the box are in the same house, should be no problem... unless you live in a palace or something.

I think the only other thing you need to do is activate the box to automatically pick up the correct wifi signal.

Blue - I use wi-fi with TOT, so does that mean I can just place this box near to my modem rather than using a LAN cable to connect?

Yes, although as far as placing it near your router is concerned, as long as the router and the box are in the same house, should be no problem... unless you live in a palace or something.

Sure, it just happens that it will sit just near the modem.

When it is set up how do you operate it, ie changing channels etc, does it come with a remote?

Edit: 365

Was watching football extra and paused for a short while and now it won't come back on again. So now I have to either forget about it or reboot the whole thing again and start over.

Sorry, but the software is garbage. Anyone who says otherwise is just kidding themselves.

PS: They now have ch6 which looks like a dedicted cricket channel, which bodes well for the Ashes.

Pat I really think the issues you have are related to the processor. Could be a different type of software used for uktv Asia. Premier box will solve all your issues I reckon. Bear in mind that astro will show the World Cup. RS will show 40 odd games exclusively on their Sunbox, 22 only on this tv. They will make their World Cup channels available on HD by doing a deal with true or CTH. I suspect true are in the driving seat for this having shown the last World Cup with them and agreeing a sub-license deal for la liga.
*** meant to say only 22 games on THAI tv ***

You won't get English commentary on Thai tv either.

How have Vinasat managed to convince Truevisions to allow True Sports HD2 to be shown on their satellite , obviously it has been sub-leased to them or has it? I have read nothing about this so far, not complaining though, it appears under the VTC banner but no word of it on their website.

Has anybody else experienced the 'slow motion' screen stutter when the footballs on?,seemed to happen a lot last night for some reason?.I have cable,not satellite.

PST.

Yep, had a really bad about a month ago but been much better in recent weeks.Saying that I had it bad on SKY news last week too. I went out last night for the first time this season to watch a couple of games and the bar I was in had it pretty bad. You would think these clowns could at least get this right, just as well they are cheap..

So what's the latest with the PLTV? Is it still on the cards for this month?

Don't you like the three Thai guys?

What are those two guys doing with their phones ? Re-reading texts from viewers and passing them along to the wise old guy in the middle to comment on ?

At least they ditched Carmen Miranda !

As anybody had a bill yet from CTH, I paid for 2 months when they fitted me up and that 2 months as now ran out, if so, then can I pay at 7-11. More to the point as anybody been cut off for not paying even though they have not had a bill.

Got a bill that included the money I'd paid for installation. After trying to get thru to Billing Dept on the phone for a month, I went thru to Promotions Dept. Very helpful guy, assured me I'd get a new correct bill and would not be cut off.

Give em a call, they seem helpful.

As anybody had a bill yet from CTH, I paid for 2 months when they fitted me up and that 2 months as now ran out, if so, then can I pay at 7-11. More to the point as anybody been cut off for not paying even though they have not had a bill.

Got a bill that included the money I'd paid for installation. After trying to get thru to Billing Dept on the phone for a month, I went thru to Promotions Dept. Very helpful guy, assured me I'd get a new correct bill and would not be cut off.

Thank's Soi Sauce, do you know if we can pay at 7-11.

Thank's Soi Sauce, do you know if we can pay at 7-11.

Yes, you can pay at 7-11 but obviously need your bill first. I was the same as you paid 2 months at end of July and not received a bill yet. I wouldn't worry about getting cut off, highly unlikely I'd say.

Thank's Pattaya Pat, will just have to wait for a bill coming.

Got my readjusted bill for 962 a few days ago and paid at 7/11.

When they read the barcode it registered 5,500 (already paid on installation), so just tell the clerk to enter the amount on the bill manually if it happens to you......all good otherwise.

When they read the barcode it registered 5,500 (already paid on installation), so just tell the clerk to enter the amount on the bill manually if it happens to you......all good otherwise.

Nice bit of info there, thank's a lot.

I tried that but the assistant in 7 said the amount was blocked and could not be altered.

Better to call them.

I tried that but the assistant in 7 said the amount was blocked and could not be altered.

Better to call them.

So the assistant didn't know how to do it then !