House For Rental North Bkk Rangsit Area

Please note this is Northern Bangkok ..it is not in a tourist area ..there are no easy links to Soi Cowboy , Nana plaza or Sukumvit in general ...it is professional or family living ..or small office based business

Please please please note it is NORTHERN BKK past the airport near Dream World . great for ring road access .

We have immediately available a new Town House for rental the previous tenant has moved on after 1 year ...the house (next door to us) is Farang friendly /ready for rental ...in a quiet area Klong 3 Rangsit ..easy access to toll way , ring roads , Future Park Mall ( 6k ), International School (5 k) , Dream World a 7/11 with ATM 3 minutes walk Pub and Resto minutes away ,Taxi Rank walking distance also . I live here and work the far side of BKK ..Quality and price of life brought me here.

The house has security walls for privacy ,secure internal driveway parking for 2 cars , European styled kitchen and dining area ,3 beds 2 bathroom , plus downstairs office / 4th bedroom with own toilet and shower . Partly Furnished . TV ,fridge , Microwave .etc . Plus small manageable safe garden for relaxing or for the kids . Extras /servicing can be discussed Price guide starts 12,000 baht month

For details/ photos / contact Richard on 091256977,

for further details/photos English ( geordie) Thai and some French Spoken

--------------------

• 2 years later...
Please note this is Northern Bangkok ..it is not in a tourist area ..there are no easy links to Soi Cowboy , Nana plaza or Sukumvit in general ...it is professional or family living ..or small office based business

Please please please note it is NORTHERN BKK past the airport near Dream World . great for ring road access .

We have immediately available a new Town House for rental the previous tenant has moved on after 1 year ...the house (next door to us) is Farang friendly /ready for rental ...in a quiet area Klong 3 Rangsit ..easy access to toll way , ring roads , Future Park Mall ( 6k ), International School (5 k) , Dream World a 7/11 with ATM 3 minutes walk Pub and Resto minutes away ,Taxi Rank walking distance also . I live here and work the far side of BKK ..Quality and price of life brought me here.

The house has security walls for privacy ,secure internal driveway parking for 2 cars , European styled kitchen and dining area ,3 beds 2 bathroom , plus downstairs office / 4th bedroom with own toilet and shower . Partly Furnished . TV ,fridge , Microwave .etc . Plus small manageable safe garden for relaxing or for the kids . Extras /servicing can be discussed Price guide starts 12,000 baht month

For details/ photos / contact Richard on 091256977,

for further details/photos English ( geordie) Thai and some French Spoken

Hi,

We are moving to Bangkok in three weeks and so I thought it best to reply for now, rather than call from France! Which one is the International school you mentioned? We need to be close to St Johns. We are a family of four and are looking for a nice home, not necessarily in an expat area but with enough access to transport that our 14 year old wouldn't be too isolated! If you could PMl me more details and pics I would appreciate it. Any other advice would be gratefully received. Thanks very much. Emma

--------------------