" Jump to content

Mr Jingthing And His Extraordinary Profile Page

andrew

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dare not look cos my post afterwards might instigate a ban. laugh.png

I dare not look cos my post afterwards would definitely instigate a ban.

i looked and i refrain from commenting because that would mean a life long ban.

• Like 2

I dare not look cos my post afterwards might instigate a ban. laugh.png

I dare not look cos my post afterwards would definitely instigate a ban.

i looked and i refrain from commenting because that would mean a life long ban.

You bet it would Naam.

Does any other Jingthing visitor feel that they've just come down from a bad trip?

Yes...my bad trips are called epileptic seizures. I have to scroll quickly past Jing's posts. I used to enjoy reading them....

Hitting the ESC key will stop avatar animations (and the animation in his profiles), make JT's offerings slightly less whatever it is.

Not on a MAC. Help! Mac support! rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I now have the three black and white dogs. They just sit there and you can hardly see them. You will probably have to scroll a bit to get a good look at their fetching faces.

Actually it's just the one dog. But with three different poses. And there is a lot of air movement, a la Marilyn Monroe but on the head, not under the skirt. Dogs don't wear skirts. Silly.

The old profile thing was just too busy.

Time to mellow out a bit.

For old times sake:

post-37101-0-55074000-1367517685.gif

Edited by Jingthing

Send Mr Jingthing a PM and maybe he will tell you himself biggrin.png

Send Mr Jingthing a PM and he won't have the decency to answer you. I know, I have sent him two.

You sent me one months ago.

Jingthing sent me a friend request about 4 years ago and I accepted, I am sorry Jingthing but I deleted you as a friend but waited 3 years to do so as not to hurt your feelings wink.png

I just couldn't see the point, it's like facebook all these friends you have never met, I think you are turning into a young man and Im turning into a grumpy old man ( under 40 ).

• Like 1

Send Mr Jingthing a PM and he won't have the decency to answer you. I know, I have sent him two.

He must have many suitors then.

Have you considered offering him dinner at something fancier than Sizzler?

Jingthing sent me a friend request about 4 years ago and I accepted, I am sorry Jingthing but I deleted you as a friend but waited 3 years to do so as not to hurt your feelings wink.png

I just couldn't see the point, it's like facebook all these friends you have never met, I think you are turning into a young man and Im turning into a grumpy old man ( under 40 ).

My Thai friends treat facebook as a quasi speed dating activity.

I'm not on facebook, and have never been as I don't like the data mining crap.

Jingthing actually did eventually answer my PMs, he gave me a good reason why he didn't, and he told me what I wanted to know although he was 100% wrong, but that was not his fault as things could have changed quite easily in the last three months. I admit I was annoyed as you are, he quite rightly felt that I should have googled instead of sending him a PM, but things are OK between us now.

I am always happy to answer PMs, I only get the occasional one or two, but the length of time Jingthing has been posting, and his posts can be very interesting at times, he probably got lots of PMs and got fed up answering them.

A man named Jingting

Had a bent for bling

Multitudes came to gawk

Of whom many deigned to mock

Asked why the restraint was abundant

They said: to mock bling is redundant.

T

If this is an attempt to create some sort of poem, than you shouldn`t give up your day job.

I have disabled my PMs, because I have a life outside of Thai visa and have no need to converse with members beyond the scope of the public forums, although can still be quite active on here without being on 24 hours per day.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

I have to ask the OP; where is this Star of David, or am I missing something here?

I think our Andrew needs to be careful, as this thread could be considered as a deliberate attempt to discredit and ridicule another Thai visa member. Must be a Thai visa rule against that somewhere?

It`s bad enough when people are abused and insulted within posts, but to actually create a whole thread for the purpose is way out of order.

Outrageous.

Even worse, someone actually liked it whistling.gif

• Like 1

A man named Jingting

Had a bent for bling

Multitudes came to gawk

Of whom many deigned to mock

Asked why the restraint was abundant

They said: to mock bling is redundant.

T

If this is an attempt to create some sort of poem, than you shouldn`t give up your day job.

_snip_

Just because it vaguely rhymes, don't assume it's a poem. If this was your attempt at some sort of literary criticism where none was called for, or even if it was the vaguest of attempts at some sort of humor, then let's hope you're good at taking your own advice. Congratulations, though, if, like me, you were just releasing a brain fart—you succeeded.

T

• 2 months later...

I've got a new one.

I think it's a keeper!

If you don't like it -- There Is No Need To Be Upset.

Where's the warning about stroboscopic effects, Ive just woken up from my latest epileptic fitfacepalm.gif

• Like 1

I've got a new one.

I think it's a keeper!

Where's the warning about stroboscopic effects, Ive just woken up from my latest epileptic fitfacepalm.gif

Maybe you are still seeing the old one ... ??? ... give it time.

There Is No Need To Be Upset.

I've got a new one.

I think it's a keeper!

Maybe you are still seeing the old one ... ??? ... give it time.

There Is No Need To Be Upset.

Nope just watched it again and again have a lump on the side of my head where it hit the wall, thats two now!!