How A Thai Wife Pushed Her Husband Into Hall Of Shame

webfact

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Natnicha, who was born to an ordinary family in Angthong, became the mayor of Tambon Khamkwang Administrative Organisation and later married a senior military officer.

In her teenage years, Natnicha won a scholarship to study at a teacher's college in Ayutthaya, where she met Satien. At the time, Satien was an Army captain.

"He was very polite and people liked him at first sight. He was studying to be a staff officer. We dated for a few years before getting married in 1984," Natnicha recounted.

In 2008, she pushed her husband to become the development corps commander and changed her name to Natnicha.

This was also the year she became mayor of the tambon administration organisation.

Do these guys at The Nation ever read what they write ?

They are journalists, well sort of, and remember " don't let the facts spoil a good story ".

She is in desperate need of a fashion makeover

Some people have a mind of their own and don't give a fig for fashion. Looking around the farangs I see during the course of the day most look like a sack of sh*t tied up in the middle.

Would anybody like to explain the benefits of disfiguring their appearance with unsightly tattoos or shaving their heads? Are such who do just following a basic herd instinct and don't have the balls to be their own person? If she likes to dress the way she does and that is the image that she wants to project then good for her. Maybe she doesn't see much sense in throwing all the clothes out of her wardrobe and buying into this year's fashions? Any brave soul here want to post a picture that the less sensitive, and probably less secure in themselves, can publicly poke fun at?

Judge not lest ye yourself be judged.

I`m not judging this woman.

Not my type, but someone might fancy her.

And as for some farangs looking like a sack of <deleted>, at first I did not agree with you, then this morning I looked in the mirror. And what I saw was horrible, HORRIBLE.

Maybe, It's the Tall poppy syndrome. There will always be someone ready to cut your your head off. I have been a student of Thai culture since 1979, In my observations,I believe jealousy, plays a role in the Thai psyche. That's why these expose' sometime bubble to the surface.

She is in desperate need of a fashion makeover

Some people have a mind of their own and don't give a fig for fashion. Looking around the farangs I see during the course of the day most look like a sack of sh*t tied up in the middle.

Would anybody like to explain the benefits of disfiguring their appearance with unsightly tattoos or shaving their heads? Are such who do just following a basic herd instinct and don't have the balls to be their own person? If she likes to dress the way she does and that is the image that she wants to project then good for her. Maybe she doesn't see much sense in throwing all the clothes out of her wardrobe and buying into this year's fashions? Any brave soul here want to post a picture that the less sensitive, and probably less secure in themselves, can publicly poke fun at?

Judge not lest ye yourself be judged.

ya bro, shes not vain, shes just got a zillion bahts worth of diamonds on her ears and hands. good points.

Let's see, where were all those million's of under-the-table baht coming from?

Good point. When these types of revelations hit the fan, there is never any substantive searching, by authorities, for 'who paid the corrupt money.'

Does this have a point?

Agree:

- Where does the article explain / expand the headline about contributing to her husband's shame?

- Where is there any specific detail or suspicion about where the millions came from?

Where does the article explain what the wife did and why she did it?

Where does the article explain the current relationship between husband and wife, which is of crucial importance?

Where is the brain of The Nation?

My nephew is 23, he has 2 bachelors, 2 masters and is doing a Phd, all chemistry and physics related, I might add.

On the article, typical misogynistic drivel trying once again to abrogate responsibility. Then, to top this, TV members adding their own narrow minded views as to the woman's appearance.

A bachelors degree takes 4 years. A masters degree takes two years. 2 bachelors, 2 master at 23. Must have started at a young age. Smart fellow.

Very smart. Left school at 18 and now at Imperial college. He has completed his studies concurrently. I have great difficulty understanding what he is actually doing, though, I understand he is working on energy and is supported by the UK government in his endeavours as the materials are hugely expensive, sensitive and rare. he is working on alternative energy sources, non carbon based,, that he believes will save the planet. I hope he is right.

Am sure your not the only one having great difficulty understanding what he is actually doing.biggrin.png As to the point in 'The Nation' is trying to make........no matter how ugly one is, don't cut ones nose to spite ones face.

Edited by marchawkes

Hall of shame renamed rinse corridor.

Wait until fuss dissapates,few bungs and business as ususal like redbull boy

Shame-lite seems easily offset by cash by people who love nothing more than cash

Best wishes for Lent

Dissapate Dan

see you at the ressurection wai.gif

Wai knot,

Edited by RubbaJohnny

Does this have a point?

I dont think there is any point either as a success story or a failure..... Its purely gossip. Thanks for the information in the name change, the fortune teller and how Thais work to get things done.... that is implied here and underlined in its arguement.