16 Year Old Shot After Exam Room Confrontation With Fellow Student In North Pattaya

Rimmer

16 year old shot after Exam Room confrontation with fellow student in North Pattaya
PATTAYA:--A 16 year old boy was shot in his left buttock on Saturday Afternoon in Soi Potisan in Naklua following an earlier confrontation with a fellow student in an Examination Room at a college in North Pattaya.

Police were called to the Bangkok Hospital Pattaya where the injured boy was taken to by friends after the shooting.

A 14 year old friend of the victim told us that earlier in the day the victim and the shooter were sitting final exams so they could receive their school papers which they failed to obtain in a regular school.

The victim reportedly ran into the Exam Room so he could get a good seat. This angered a fellow student who wanted to sit there.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/78325/16-year-shot-exam-room-confrontation-fellow-student-north-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-03-10

These kids are underage, so why is there a photo which although it has some black masking could easily identify the boy?

Also, why is there a photo of the boy, with parts of his body revealed, in the hospital. I say again he's underage.

Would hope the newspaper might explain this.

These kids are underage, so why is there a photo which although it has some black masking could easily identify the boy?

Also, why is there a photo of the boy, with parts of his body revealed, in the hospital. I say again he's underage.

Would hope the newspaper might explain this.

Maybe the picture of the boy with the masked eyes isn't the victim. He doesn't look as though he's suffering from a bullet wound.

Isn't the point of not identifying underaged people to ensure they're not identifiied?...the hospital picture only shows an anonymous pair of buttocks. Don't think the newspaper has anything to explain.

Maybe the suspect has that dreaded illness of not being able to control himself when he get's angry?? That's going around but it usually only infects "people" with large amounts of money. Strange. I hope he gets well soon and gets the attention and rehab he needs. Not being able to control oneself when angered in the new breast cancer and deserves some kind of special rubber wrist band here in Thailand.

Just read the story.

What is a good seat for an exam?

16 years old and already shot someone, he is heading for a successful future!!

As a policeman or politician.

I should have thought about that. No brains, no responsibility.

You have a point.