How Do I Add Money To A Visa Bank Card Of My Country?

I want to add money to a VISA and/or a MasterCard bank cards of my country. It's about $400 and nothing else. Unfortunately, I didn't find any valuable and cheap way to do that. I have a payoneer master card, PayPal account and kasikorn visa debit card.

So how do I do that cheaply and mostly easy? Or more simply: how do I that?

Edited by Maramook

Adding money simple go to the counter and pay the money want to add In the eu I can make a simple ban transfer online to my visa card number and the swift code of the bank and money will apear within 24h on the card

Can you explain what you just said?

Most people would figure out all this kind of stuff and get it documented in a safe place online before every leaving their country.

Transferring such small amounts usually means you lose a lot of money in the various service charges.

The fact that a card has the VISA or MasterCard logo on it doesn't tell what kind of account it represents.

If it's a standard credit card, including a secured type I guess, then you're looking to pay your bill? You have to ask the bank with whom you hold the account, most likely a wire transfer will do, total cost around USD $20-50 usually depending on what country to and from.

If it's one of those "loaded value pre-paid" cards, then you need to ask whatever company you bought it from - might be a bank, more likely to be a retail store, in the US the biggest is Walmart for this kind of card. They often charge a lot of money for every kind of transaction, including depositing/re-charging, so make sure they let you know all the charges on top of your direct transfer costs.

If it's a debit card, then you're looking to deposit money into your bank account, and again, you need to have this information from your bank.

Best might be for you to paypal the money to a friend back home and have them walk into the place with cash and a printout of a letter from you spelling out all your ID information and a signature under a statement that you're giving them permission. All that might not be necessary but if you're in a hurry might save some back and forth.

Good luck!

• Like 1