Theblether

Zoloft

<deleted>...... theblether has just annoyed my wife....he took me out and melted me. THAT'S rob and smokie plus me landed in hospital because of theblether in the last 4 weeks.

WHO THE EFF IS THEBLETHER?

WHO THE EFF IS THE BLETHER?A needy, attention seeking poster with a limp sense of humour (IMHO).

Well he is Scottish after all.

Thus all Scottish people are needy and attention seeking..???? Im off topic, sorry, but that comment was just a bit er...??????? blink.pngblink.pngblink.png

WHO THE EFF IS THE BLETHER?A needy, attention seeking poster with a limp sense of humour (IMHO).

Thus all Scottish people are needy and attention seeking..???? Im off topic, sorry, but that comment was just a bit er...??????? blink.pngblink.pngblink.png

Eek probly gets all the attention she needs despite the fact she is scotish.

Maybe true, but at least Scottish.people can spell. Well, the one`s that don`t come from Glasgow that is.

Maybe true, but at least Scottish.people can spell. Well, the one`s that don`t come from Glasgow that is.

Don't all the ones you meet come from Glasgow. THe others have no reason to leave home.

And Beetlejuice, you should use "who or whom" for people "that" is reserved for inanimate objects and you do not dare call somone from Glasgow inanimate.

Edited by harrry

Theblether recently performed a certain invaluable purchasing task of the oriental variety, viz restoring Pappadums to Chiang Mai, a city hitherto bereft of such items and therefore should be indulged to the full on this forum. Long live Theblether!

Haven't got a cluse what the OP is talking about or better still why? Reading a witty rejoiner from said member is now not enough to fill the void in the OPs life, he must now dedicate posts to deify the Blether? How sad or is this somesort of gay thing?