Shop In Phuket For D-Tracker Modifications?

B1ade

I bought a used D-Tracker 250 last week, I've searched high and low online and can't seem to find a shop for D-Tracker mods, I went to Kawasaki in Phuket Town and they mentioned one near the weekend market but I couldn't find it. I see there are a few in BKK which I can order from but I want to walk in so I can check out some of the parts in person. Any ideas? I'm looking for handguards, new levers and foot rests and see what other mods are available.

Bike Saloon in Phuket town, same side as weekend market but about 800 metres further towards Phuket Town and opposite a 7 eleven. Also Phuket Bike which is also Phuket town, if you come out of BKK Phuket hospital and turn left and go towards the traffic lights there is a small shop on the left about 20 metres before the lights, normally bikes outside......good luck

Bike Saloon in Phuket town, same side as weekend market but about 800 metres further towards Phuket Town and opposite a 7 eleven. Also Phuket Bike which is also Phuket town, if you come out of BKK Phuket hospital and turn left and go towards the traffic lights there is a small shop on the left about 20 metres before the lights, normally bikes outside......good luck

Thank you! I was looking on the wrong side of the market! im heading there now.