Chuwit's Youngest Son Robbed While Walking Home

webfact

Chuwit's youngest son robbed while walking home

screen_shot_2556-04-18_at_2.44.52_pm.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Yesterday, Chuwit Kamolvisit, leader of the Rak Thailand Party, brought his youngest son Tortrakul Kamolvisit to the Din Daeng police station to give testimony regarding a robbery committed against him on April 15.

The massage-parlor-mogul-turned-MP also handed over a CCTV video clip to police and urged them to review footage from surveillance cameras on Soi Ratchadapisek 3. It was there that six criminals assaulted Chuwit’s son and robbed him of a luxury watch.

Seventeen-year-old Tortrakul told police that he returned from an RCA nightclub and went to a chicken rice restaurant at the top of the street.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/04/19/chuwit%E2%80%99s-youngest-son-robbed-while-walking-home

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-04-19

I am impressed. A young person from a rich family who is actually walking.

I hope the culprits are found quickly.

And wearing a JJ market tee top biggrin.png

Lets assume the luxury watch was not purchased from the same stall.

Ratchada soi 3, isnt that his fathers old stomping ground?

Like father like son, nice to see the young lad carrying on in his fathers footsteps, maybe he was scoping out some business opportunities, not thinking about going into the massage business is he?

• Like 1

"Seventeen-year-old Tortrakul told police that he returned from an RCA nightclub"

I thought the legal age for visiting such establishments was 21?

Haha, the only thing that is missing now from the story is that he actually was walking to his Ferrari when it happened.

Edited by jbrain
  • Like 2

"...Seventeen-year-old Tortrakul told police that he returned from an RCA nightclub and went to a chicken rice restaurant at the top of the street."..

Seventeen years old - Nightclub? clap2.gif I bet when chuwit came to the Police with the CCTV footage he already had two Colts and a Cowboy Hat and wants to help hunting.

"Seventeen-year-old Tortrakul told police that he returned from an RCA nightclub"

I expect he was just standing outside the venue looking in the windows. smile.png

Yeah...........and like none of you ever went into bars or clubs when you were 17 huh?

Mind you, for some, 17 is more than likely a very distant memory.

None of the nightclubs in my homecountry would have admitted me when I was 17, because I was underage and they would have broken several laws if they did. Touché!

As our American friends say " lots of red flags " on this play. Under-age in a nightclub, reporting to the police 3 days after the event and walking home late at night. OK, under age drinking is commonplace and maybe it wasn't suitable to go to police straight away because his speech was slurred and memory blurred. I would have thought a fine upstanding public figure would have wanted this kept quiet and would have written it off to experience for the boy

Yeah...........and like none of you ever went into bars or clubs when you were 17 huh?

Mind you, for some, 17 is more than likely a very distant memory.

None of the nightclubs in my homecountry would have admitted me when I was 17, because I was underage and they would have broken several laws if they did. Touché!

Do you know who I am, who my dad is ? Of course you do he has money in this place

Like father like son, nice to see the young lad carrying on in his fathers footsteps, maybe he was scoping out some business opportunities, not thinking about going into the massage business is he?

Maybe he was on a scouting mission to see if there was any illegal gambling so dad could denounce it in conjunction with his pal Chalerm

Maybe he was on a scouting mission to see if there was any illegal gambling so dad could denounce it in conjunction with his pal Chalerm

He probably used it as collateral.

And wearing a JJ market tee top biggrin.png

And look, the spelt Chang wrong. ohmy.png

Unfortunately he's wearing a cheap copy of a Chanel product. A private French Company.

However this is the English version spelled CHANNEL, as in the English Channel.Eh?

No connection to Beer Chang.

Edited by ratcatcher
  • Like 2

What a fuss about a career criminal and his family. Call it Karma. The ex pimp may think he is rehabilitated because he found another criminal profession that of politician but the crook should have been in jail for a long long time on human trafficking and child sex slavery charges.

What goes around comes around

• Like 1