Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Another stroll in the park! :o

Jeez, when are we ever going to go in at half time 3-0 up (maybe next weekend eh?)

These gritty performances are all well and good but not every game for Gods sake.

Anyway, a good result and still on song :D

Someone on this forum said they didn't like the referee (previously) that you had on the weekend?

Athletico Madrid 1 - Liverpool 1

I'll settle for that. If an away draw had been on offer before kick-off we'd have taken it.

As it was we should have buried them in the first half. The opening 25 minutes were as good as I've seen this year. Bearing in mind half the team (Torres) were absent we looked totally in control and seemingly capable of a few more goals before the break. Had Keane converted instead of show boating it would have been all over. He's got some soul searching today for sure.

Crap officials again - decisions both ways were woeful at times.

I can't say I enjoyed the game as a whole mainly due to the frustrating spectacle of us allowing them to come back at us when we were so obviously in command before the break.

Maybe too much of Sundays game in mind!

As it stands we're still unbeaten, and with the exception of the Manure game, we haven't touched 3rd gear yet, let alone overdrive!

Chelski 0 - Liverpool 1

Good solid performance against inferior opposition :o

We were very unfortunate not to add to the scoreline. Alonso's free kick off the post, Gerrard's drive tipped over. All this against the fact that Reina never had ONE save to make. Superb performance by the defence and again a real captains role by Stevie G. Alonso was equally as magnificent.

We beat them - make no bones about it. We outscored them, we out manipulated them, and our tactics were superior.

I'm beginning to believe!

Mancs, just shut it. If Liverpool lose to your team, or your :D arrogant team goes ahead in the standings, then you are permitted to speak. Until then, :o

As for the match, the last team to beat Chelsea at the Bridge went on to win the league and go undefeated. A sign of things to come?

hehehehe. absolutely masterclass that was. love it.

wheres all the manc snipers?

Right here mate, but I am torn a bit because my hate for Liverpool is only eclipsed by my hate for Chelsea and Arsenal.

Hate = FEAR :D

Or in this particular case, hate just = The other Top 3 Clubs !! :o

Mancs, just shut it. If Liverpool lose to your team, or your :D arrogant team goes ahead in the standings, then you are permitted to speak. Until then, :D

As for the match, the last team to beat Chelsea at the Bridge went on to win the league and go undefeated. A sign of things to come?

When was that mate, 18 years ago? :o

Mancs, just shut it. If Liverpool lose to your team, or your :D arrogant team goes ahead in the standings, then you are permitted to speak. Until then, :D

Bless him - That seems pretty easy to work out even to a Manc! :D

Mancs, just shut it. If Liverpool lose to your team, or your :D arrogant team goes ahead in the standings, then you are permitted to speak. Until then, :o

I hope it is because you can get us winning at Old Trafford tonight for the same odds as you can Liverpool going through the Season unbeaten.. :D

By the way, was that not Arsenal? For the record, if someone does win the league besides us I would pull for Liverpoo because of my hate for Chelsea and the fact that Arsen's boys don't appear to be up to the task.

By the way, was that not Arsenal? For the record, if someone does win the league besides us I would pull for Liverpoo because of my hate for Chelsea and the fact that Arsen's boys don't appear to be up to the task.

He's the boy eh? Nearly worked it out. Give him a few more days :D

Right here mate, but I am torn a bit because my hate for Liverpool is only eclipsed by my hate for Chelsea and Arsenal.

bloody hel_l james, you have a bigger dislike for chelsea and arsenal than you do for liverpool? and there was me giving you credit for being a proper manyoo fan rather than a gloryhunting johnny-come-lately. . . .

bloody hel_l james, you have a bigger dislike for chelsea and arsenal than you do for liverpool? and there was me giving you credit for being a proper manyoo fan rather than a gloryhunting johnny-come-lately. . . .

Just checking to see if you were still alive there Stevie.

The reason for my greater dislike of the London boys is my two best mates here are supporters of those awful teams, that and the fact that for the last decade or so, they have been our only rival for the league title.

Keep it up though, and I may just have to re-arrange my dislike list. :o

The reason for my greater dislike of the London boys is my two best mates here are supporters of those awful teams, that and the fact that for the last decade or so, they have been our only rival for the league title.

been away on holiday mate so have been offline a lot.

however, local rivalry? historical hatred? two most successful sides in england? alex ferguson's hatred of liverpool? gary neville? chelsea are recent no-marks with no history and arsenal's chief rivals are and have always been spurs. for a united fan it should be a toss-up between man city and liverpool for his hatred.

been away on holiday mate so have been offline a lot.

however, local rivalry? historical hatred? two most successful sides in england? alex ferguson's hatred of liverpool? gary neville? chelsea are recent no-marks with no history and arsenal's chief rivals are and have always been spurs. for a united fan it should be a toss-up between man city and liverpool for his hatred.

although we hate city, we don't really care about them unless they are about to get relegated. While I have admitted to only being a fan of United for 15 years or so, suffice to say I don't have much first hand knowledge of this rivalry you speak of. Perhaps this year I will get my first chance to enjoy it. See me after Christmas for an update. :D

although we hate city, we don't really care about them unless they are about to get relegated. While I have admitted to only being a fan of United for 15 years or so, suffice to say I don't have much first hand knowledge of this rivalry you speak of. Perhaps this year I will get my first chance to enjoy it. See me after Christmas for an update. :o

shame on you man. you need to read some books.

While I have admitted to only being a fan of United for 15 years or so, suffice to say I don't have much first hand knowledge of this rivalry you speak of.

A Utd fan admitting to being a glory hunter. They usually try harder to hide it.

Glory glory Man UTD mate, even know the words too. :o