Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

hearing a nasty rumour that torres' hamstring injury has had a reoccurence in training. <deleted> and <deleted> if true.

don't wish the injury bug on anyone, especially the talented but you won't find much sympathy from any of your injured plagued challengers I am afraid.

hearing a nasty rumour that torres' hamstring injury has had a reoccurence in training. <deleted> and <deleted> if true.

don't wish the injury bug on anyone, especially the talented but you won't find much sympathy from any of your injured plagued challengers I am afraid.

For a Manc you spend a lot of time on "OUR" forum!

Source please? as LFC Website says Torres is expected to feature against Atletico Tues night.

mate who spends a lot of time at melwood. :o

just seen that on the official site, so fingers crossed then. though that said, i don't think nando should play against atletico anyway.

Thought Atletico defended well tonight and did very well to come to Anfield and play the way they did...I always feel we are going to get something in those last minuets in all our games this year... but that was a real gift at the end LOL. Well done Stevie G to step up and finish.

Thought Atletico defended well tonight and did very well to come to Anfield and play the way they did...I always feel we are going to get something in those last minuets in all our games this year... but that was a real gift at the end LOL. Well done Stevie G to step up and finish.

That referee should be taken outside and shot for that decision, truly shocking.

Pass the pringles Gerrard was complaining they didnt get earlier penalty decisions, the only ones i could see were possilbe penalty's would have gone to Athletico.

It was a "dubious" penalty but it cancelled out the earlier handball that wasn't given.

Again though we see us dominating the game and not capitalising on our supremacy - bloody frustrating.

Numerous times I've aired my concerns about our lack of finishing when Torres is absent.

Still, only one more point for certain qualification needed. Marseille at home should do it. :o

Strikers Rafa - we need to sort this out before it's too late

LIVERPOOL’S Yank owners were stunned after a shock Arab takeover collapsed.

George Gillett and Tom Hicks held secret talks with a new Middle East consortium — and were willing to sell the club for less than £500million.

Talks were so advanced that due diligence, the process of going through the Anfield accounts, took place last month.

The accounts even forecast the Kop outfit would make a projected profit of £45million by the end of this season — a claim city experts believe is totally unrealistic.

But Hicks and Gillett were left empty-handed when the Arabs dramatically walked away at the 11th hour.

The news puts the Americans under intense pressure to accept the £500m offer still on the table from Dubai International Capital, who have a long-held interest in buying the club.

Hicks and Gillett borrowed £350m from the Royal Bank of Scotland to help them buy Liverpool but that deal expires in January.

And with the bank already a major victim of the credit crunch, there is a danger the Americans will fail to get the loan deal they need to remain owners of the club.

That could let in DIC, who have pledged to invest heavily in Liverpool’s new stadium, currently put on hold by the cash-strapped Yanks, and the playing squad.

Funny how news like this never makes it on the Liverpool thread....

Referee Martin Hansson has admitted he was wrong to award Liverpool a last-minute penalty which earned Rafael Benitez's men a draw against Atletico Madrid on Tuesday. (The Sun)

Guess no complaints about that ref hey steve and vulc? :o

Funny how news like this never makes it on the Liverpool thread....

Referee Martin Hansson has admitted he was wrong to award Liverpool a last-minute penalty which earned Rafael Benitez's men a draw against Atletico Madrid on Tuesday. (The Sun)

Guess no complaints about that ref hey steve and vulc? :o

james, can speak only for myself but the reason i wouldn't have posted that story on here is that the source for it is the despicable, lying, piece of sh*t rag.

as for the ref, he owned up to making a mistake. fair play to him for being human, one or two of the british refs could learn a thing from him.

I think there are definitely some so called Man U fans who write more posts only on the Liverpool FC thread? Whats with that? guess they have no idea of loyalty? I couldn't bring myself to go on their thread the thought of even associating with them is embarrassing. What a joke of a team by the way.

West Brom game - Looking forward to this one. Hoping Torres has some part to play maybe second half and knowing him pop up with a goal. We go with a 4-4-2 if Torres starts? I am expecting a 2-0 win putting pressure on Chelsea to keep up with us in the League.

His Armband proved he was a red,

Torres! Torres!

You'll Never Walk Alone it said,

Torres! Torres!

We bought the lad from sunny Spain,

He gets the ball he scores again,

Fernando Torres!

Liverpool's number 9!

i'd like us to leave mascherano out today. baggies will be defending deep so we don't need the safety net so much. play gerrard and xabi with riera and kuyt/babel out wide and keane up with torres. keane could really do with getting that first league goal today.

Yep, Keane off the mark at last and 2 very well taken goals. Over all he had a very good game with clever little runs, flicks and a lot of good off the ball movement.

OK, the opposition were frail but at last we're killing them off. Nice change to go in at the break 2-0 to the good.

We could (should) have had more but Torres is back now and that angle should be sorted soon.

Fair play to the Baggies, at least they tried to play and for the first 25 minutes they looked capable. I'm sure they'll do very well in the Championship next year!

And didn't I enjoy the Arsenal game :o

Booked flights from UK to fit in with games and good old Setanta then put the kick off of Stoke v Reds (Jan 10th) back to 5:30pm UK; Anyone know which bars will defo be showing a game starting 12:30 bkk time? Soi 8 Bar reckons they will close 1am.

Alternatively, do you lads know of any hotels with True Visions Platinum/Gold packages? Bangkok Patio may be one. Can anyone confirm? - any others?

I think there are definitely some so called Man U fans who write more posts only on the Liverpool FC thread? Whats with that? guess they have no idea of loyalty? I couldn't bring myself to go on their thread the thought of even associating with them is embarrassing. What a joke of a team by the way.

For someone with all of 123 posts, I find what you right above interesting, if not funny. The fact remains there Devil (good choice of name btw), that if you peruse all the threads on here you will see the usual crowd on everyone's threads. However, seeing your comments above, I guess by this we won't see you on the the Everton, United, Hammer, Chelsea and Arsenal threads. Wouldn't want you to be disloyal to your team now, would we :o

Edited by bkkjames

For someone with all of 123 posts, I find what you right above interesting, if not funny. The fact remains there Devil (good choice of name btw), that if you peruse all the threads on here you will see the usual crowd on everyone's threads. However, seeing your comments above, I guess by this we won't see you on the the Everton, United, Hammer, Chelsea and Arsenal threads. Wouldn't want you to be disloyal to your team now, would we :o

Only from a Manc :D