Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Starting to find some form now in terms of our movement, passing and pressure.

Fair play to the manager, changed it around and now getting more out of the players - he was under a lot of pressure.

Couple of winnable games coming up...

Fair play to the manager, changed it around and now getting more out of the players - he was under a lot of pressure.

Not so sure about the form bit Dev. Fighting spirit yes, and you deserved the point but as one journey wrote; it was like watching two portly drunk men fighting outside a pub on a cold night!!

It was also a dreadful defensive display from both sides as i i've been seeing from Spurs all season. If any of us three can sort out our defense then top four is there for the taking.

• Like 1

Not so sure about the form bit Dev. Fighting spirit yes, and you deserved the point but as one journey wrote; it was like watching two portly drunk men fighting outside a pub on a cold night!!

It was also a dreadful defensive display from both sides as i i've been seeing from Spurs all season. If any of us three can sort out our defense then top four is there for the taking.

You can add us to that list smile.png

• Like 1

You can add us to that list smile.png

On the basis of being reminded of fat drunk blokes fighting outside a pub and a team trying to play football then fair point MrEd, United are also in it

Rodgers deserves the sack for picking Brad Jones again , I may be wrong but did Arsenal

only have two attempts on target ie both the goals . Said it before say it again Jones would not

get a regular shout for Tranmere .

Yeah definitely more fight and confidence in the team.

The past week has resembled a lot of how we played last season that - flowing, fast movement and passing with aggressive pressing. When I say 'form' I guess I am just getting excited to see some good possession play and attacking displays compared to the shambles I have been watching all season from us, as we looked anything but a team with any identify or plan and I was concerned the manager wasn't going to turn it around.

Still its all well saying this but means nothing it we can't convert the good performances into wins and of course we need to get some consistency- I think we MUST win the next 3 games which on paper should be winnable?? (Burnley, Swansea and Leicester) if I'm not mistaken.

Its not the ideal formation with 3 at the back but it does seem to fit the players available to us right now.

Doubt we will ever see good defending with a Rodgers teams, he is attack focused which is exciting to watch and creates chances but would leave any defenders exposed. Although I think there have been to many individual mistakes at the back which does need sorting, one way to the other.

Hurry up back Sturridge !

Edited by Devil
  • Like 2

Well lads I think I've found out why things aren't going so well for you this season. Get yourselves a good exorcist and you'll be fine. Maybe a bit of repenting as well.

Paul Rimmer, a former UKIP candidate, has said that Liverpool FC is cursed by God because the club attended this year’s Liverpool Pride.

He said on Facebook: “From the Bible, Sodomy defiles a Nation. Those who promote it will be punished & vomited out of the Land. In 2012 Liverpool FC sponsored the City’s Gay Pride Parade. Unless they repent they will be under a continual curse.

Edited by Chicog

Just a mention of a great LFC legend ie Sami Hyppia . Just resigned as manager of Brighton , I may be wrong but does this mean because he has not been sacked his contract will not be paid up in full . If so I have always rated big Sami , but now I rate him even more . Well done Sami , hope you get another job soon the game needs honourable guys like you .

Just a mention of a great LFC legend ie Sami Hyppia . Just resigned as manager of Brighton , I may be wrong but does this mean because he has not been sacked his contract will not be paid up in full . If so I have always rated big Sami , but now I rate him even more . Well done Sami , hope you get another job soon the game needs honourable guys like you .

He's probably resigned by mutual consent with an agreed severance figure. Why on earth would you think he'd leave with nothing? I've always rated the guy, he was a very fine player but i can't see what difference accepting a severance figure or not has to do with it?

• Like 1

I see Brendon's back talking about the top 4 after a draw at home against a poor Arsenal team, why don't he just keep his mouth shut, gets more like Harry every day !!

My favorite was when he told the press that Liverpool played better in the 2-2 draw than they did in the same fixture last season they won 5-1. If i were the owner i'd think he was taking the piss.

Hilarious. He's just asking to be laughed out of the room.

He's probably resigned by mutual consent with an agreed severance figure. Why on earth would you think he'd leave with nothing? I've always rated the guy, he was a very fine player but i can't see what difference accepting a severance figure or not has to do with it?

Managing a premier club for me is a dream job , Hodgson & Dalglish are prime examples , Rodgers could be another , of managers , having their contracts fully paid up after wasting millions of £`s & winning nothing , then have a 3 mth break & join the merry go-round again . I do believe some managers enjoy being sacked Martin O`Neill springs to mind , Fat Sam also . Why do so many managers refuse to resign . I very much doubt big Sami`s severance was anywhere near what he would have got if the remainder of his contract had been paid .

Managing a premier club for me is a dream job , Hodgson & Dalglish are prime examples , Rodgers could be another , of managers , having their contracts fully paid up after wasting millions of £`s & winning nothing , then have a 3 mth break & join the merry go-round again . I do believe some managers enjoy being sacked Martin O`Neill springs to mind , Fat Sam also . Why do so many managers refuse to resign . I very much doubt big Sami`s severance was anywhere near what he would have got if the remainder of his contract had been paid .

erm, dalglish? what the actual <deleted>?

Yes Stevie even Kenny , Wasted 35 mill on big Andy , struggled to beat Cardiff , to win the league cup . His 2nd coming as manager for me was mainly to boost his pension which he certainly did to the tune of around 6 mill , for me we have not had a top class manager since Bob Paisley .

Off topic , Marouane Fellaini stopped by police at 05:30 am ,found to be over the drink-drive limit . Taken into custody , then probably after a few phone calls were made , given another & surprise, surprise then found to be below the limit . Apparently Fergie was fuming at being woken so early & threatened to come down to the station if all charges were not dropped .cheesy.gif

Yes Stevie even Kenny , Wasted 35 mill on big Andy , struggled to beat Cardiff , to win the league cup . His 2nd coming as manager for me was mainly to boost his pension which he certainly did to the tune of around 6 mill , for me we have not had a top class manager since Bob Paisley .

wow. actually speechless here. suffice to say that you couldn't be more spectacularly wrong if you tried mate.

• Like 2

Yeah King Kenny, selfish bastard he was wasn't he.

Who said anything about about him being selfish , he was just carrying out his families wishes . The adoring kopites did the rest . I just used him has an example of this crazy contract system .

Yeah King Kenny, selfish bastard he was wasn't he.

Who said anything about about him being selfish , he was just carrying out his families wishes . The adoring kopites did the rest . I just used him has an example of this crazy contract system .

Contract systems are crazy but how on earth you cite Kenny Dalglish as an example is, well very weird to say the least. He's Liverpool football club through and through. As a neutral i can see this, why can't you?

• Like 1