Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Off topic a bit, but... Pundits are saying Leicester could win the league if they invest in the transfer window. Would you do that???? personally i would leave them alone. Introducing new players could completely upset the balance. So, what do you think? If it was Liverpool and we were doing so well, would you alter a winning formula?????????

Off topic a bit, but... Pundits are saying Leicester could win the league if they invest in the transfer window. Would you do that???? personally i would leave them alone. Introducing new players could completely upset the balance. So, what do you think? If it was Liverpool and we were doing so well, would you alter a winning formula?????????

There is always room to improve. I understand your point, don't fix what is not broken, but maybe a bit more quality in depth. Strengthening the squad would help Leicester, adding a new dimension when a change in strategy is needed. Bringing in more than one or two starters could be a bad idea, but I doubt they would do that.

There is always room to improve. I understand your point, don't fix what is not broken, but maybe a bit more quality in depth. Strengthening the squad would help Leicester, adding a new dimension when a change in strategy is needed. Bringing in more than one or two starters could be a bad idea, but I doubt they would do that.

Adebayor is available!

Rumours that Sturridge is injured AGAIN

stupid this now. sooner or later we're going to have to bite the bullet aren't we?

Yes.

There were insinuations that some of these injuries are psychological. But surely a Dr knows if your hammy is done or not.

It seems to me that although he is a supremely talented footballer, he is unable to handle the rigours of the Premier League/British weather/Training schedules/Lifestyle..........(Any 1 or 2 of 4).

Shame. Because I like watching him.

• Like 2

stupid this now. sooner or later we're going to have to bite the bullet aren't we?

There is no way he can lead the line next season and if anyone is out there who fits the bill in Jan we should go for it, if we are still in for a trophy or 4th.

My concern was someone will scoop him up and he'll go on a run and start banging in goals again, but I guess you could hardly expect any decent side to take the risk.

Yes.

There were insinuations that some of these injuries are psychological. But surely a Dr knows if your hammy is done or not.

It seems to me that although he is a supremely talented footballer, he is unable to handle the rigours of the Premier League/British weather/Training schedules/Lifestyle..........(Any 1 or 2 of 4).

Shame. Because I like watching him.

He is a joy to watch on form, pure natural ability.

• Like 2

There is no way he can lead the line next season and if anyone is out there who fits the bill in Jan we should go for it, if we are still in for a trophy or 4th.

My concern was someone will scoop him up and he'll go on a run and start banging in goals again, but I guess you could hardly expect any decent side to take the risk.

yeah this is it - no top side will gamble on his fitness and also his huge wages - think he's our top earner. apparently he's only played in 16 of the 81 games since suarez left. that's just no use to us.

and it's such a shame because he is a phenomenal player, i love watching him. just makes the game look fun and makes scoring look easy.

• Like 1

Yeah he could. If he's lucky and its a really really low low grade strain he'll get back by 2 weeks. Deserves a bit of luck as well.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The FA doesn't care, there are many examples, seem to remember City v Wigan at Wombley when there were train restrictions that day.

The clubs involved and the FA involved in games where there's no train service should come up with travel plans that will get ALL the away fans who need public transport to the game on coaches.

I was looking before how far it is from scouseland to exeter..Google maps reckons it's a 5 hr drive one way...kind of a bit less than Bkk to khon kaen or Chumpon...a bit of a drive then for an 8pm game.

Wouldn't it be nice one day if football fans unite and said we've had enough of the crap way we're treated so nobody is going to the games this weekend...think quickly they'd be talks to sort out stupid kickoff times, ridicously high matchtickets (150 quid to take the wife and the 2 kids to the etihad vs spurs last season...on the very back/highest row).

Rant over...feel better now.

And just to top off Liverpool fans grief is the away end at exeter is tiny and uncovered, and even exeter fans admit its truly shocking.maybe the worst in the whole English league.

January fixtures

Sat 2/1: West Ham (a)

Tues 5/1: Stoke (a) LCSF 1st leg

Fri 8/1: Exter (a) FAC 3rd Rd

Weds 13/1: Arsenal (h)

Sun 17/1: Man Utd (h)

Sat 23/1: Norwich (a)

Tues 26/1: Stoke (h) LCSF 2nd leg

Sat/Sun 30/1: FAC 4th Rd

Edited by longstebe