Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

2 minutes ago, petermik said:

Well done scousers,back in the Champions League next season :thumbsup: hopefully your owners will give Klopp the money needed to improve your squad,your bench looks very fragile and unless its improved your involvement may be short lived........good luck anyhow :wai:

I think you know it will be improved. Obviously we needed this more than any other in the "top 6 clubs".

We have it now with the right manager for the first time in a long time. A manager who can attract the quality of players required to take us further. We are on the up.

Cannot be under estimated how big it was for the club to get that last CL spot, I don't see FSG not coming to the party. 

I really cannot bring myself to wish United luck, but I do look forward to Liverpool United next season, a real European night would be mouth watering. And I wish you good health peter :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Well done the Rags,,back in the Champions League next season  hopefully your owners will give Maureen the money needed to improve your squad,your bench looks very fragile and unless its improved your involvement may be short lived........good luck anyhow...that 6th place is yours next season

3 hours ago, wilai said:

^ Looks like Trigg got lost again!:biggrin:...Anyway, back to LFC stuff. New pitch being laid for next season. Hope it holds moisture better than the last one.

DA3YWmhXYAAejQ6.jpg

You sure they are not turning it into  a Motocross stadium  :sad:

Brooks Lennon (currently on loan to Salt Lake) scored for 10 man USA in their <20 World Cup game vs the Saudis. Score was 1-1. You can open the video on You tube.

Warning: Alfie and Co may not wish to do this! :wink:

Edited by wilai

56 minutes ago, wilai said:

Brooks Lennon (currently on loan to Salt Lake) scored for 10 man USA in their <20 World Cup game vs the Saudis. Score was 1-1. You can open the video on You tube.

Warning: Alfie and Co may not wish to do this! :wink:

Nice header. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Allan Rodrigues can now get a work permit, will Klopp bring him back? 

Don't think he qualifies for a WP yet. In any event, another season on loan would be best I think.

4 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I was reading yesterday that he would now, can't find the article. 

2018 at the earliest apparently. Didn't play that often for Hertha (until towards the end of the season) but I know they want him for another year. Klopp rates him highly but he is 20 now and may miss the boat unless he gets regular games next season. I would put in a penalty clause for the next loan if he doesn't play a high percentage of games. If they use him like they did this season, he won't get the WP.

• Like 1

Here is a scouting report from 2 years ago on Solanke for anyone interested.

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2015/04/28/scout-report-dom-solanke-chelseas-explosive-young-striker/

Looks like it was always in the stars!

Anfield is one Amazing Stadium, the fans are quality!

Edited by wilai

3 minutes ago, wilai said:

BeIN reporters stating Salah deal is done.

That's a good bit of news that. Wanted him on board a few years back too and only 24. He's a top player I'm well happy with that. 

56 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

Best of luck in the Champ League Guys-----Wont be the same without us Gooners & Mr Bean there...................:coffee1:

2753.jpg

Not to worry tottenham are in there for the group stages so it will be like for like

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

He's naturally left footed, Mo' on the left and Sadie on the right? 

Mane played a lot on the left for Soton and Salah has been on the right in Italy so both can play either side....and both are very very quick! If the deal goes through they'll be great to watch in tandem!

19 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Interchanging through the match would be a nightmare for defenders. I'd be pretty chuffed with pace to burn on both sides of the park. 

And the depth you've been missing.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Interchanging through the match would be a nightmare for defenders. I'd be pretty chuffed with pace to burn on both sides of the park. 

If they both were doing the business on their relevant wing's why would they need to interchange ? 

Anyway you need to calm down on here,  your talking about a player in the team who you haven't even signed yet  :biggrin:

Edited by alfieconn

6 minutes ago, StevieH said:

confuses defenders about who they are marking and how plus changes the angles of your attacks. come on alfie, football basics that lad.

Rubbish,  If two wingers are having cracking games then the manager will never change them over and there would be no need to worry if defender's were confused or not ,  the only time a manger will change them over is if one is not doing the business and that is football basic's ! 

Edited by alfieconn

8 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Rubbish,  If two wingers are having cracking games then the manager will never change them over and there would be no need to worry if defender's were confused or not ,  the only time a manger will change them over is if one is not doing the business and that is football basic's ! 

happens all the time alfie. just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't going on. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, alfieconn said:

You are actually saying that a fluid frontline that has the ability to switch and move without rigidity is not going to create space, stretch a defense, pull defenders, lose defenders, create chances.

Are you saying it's more difficult for a defender to mark a player that is ithe same one, sharing the same spce for 90 mins?  ?

• Like 2