Markets And Stalls

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Ron , give them a go next time smile.png

You're looking a bit indecisive again Goompa...... tongue.png .... These fruits are quite nice, but can give acid indigestion .... there is another small fruit, (not coming to mind blink.png ) the counter balances the acid....wink.png .... now you know, all we need is some one to post a pic of the other fruit.... ummmm... help guys! tongue.png

Slightly smaller and with a brown outer skin if I remember.... facepalm.gifwink.png

You're looking a bit indecisive again Goompa...... tongue.png .... These fruits are quite nice, but can give acid indigestion .... there is another small fruit, (not coming to mind blink.png ) the counter balances the acid....wink.png .... now you know, all we need is some one to post a pic of the other fruit.... ummmm... help guys! tongue.png

Slightly smaller and with a brown outer skin if I remember.... facepalm.gifwink.png

Is this the one Jim ? Euphoria longana - Longan

post-140056-0-37313900-1401177641_thumb.

Edited by Ron19

Is this the one Jim ? Euphoria longana - Longan

5502.jpg

Not 100% sure Ron, I think so... except not sure about the name! facepalm.gif I don't remember having "Euphoria" moments after eating them....whistling.giftongue.png

Edited by samuijimmy

Not 100% sure Ron, I think so... except not sure about the name! facepalm.gif I don't remember having "Euphoria" moments after eating them....whistling.giftongue.png

Slightly smaller and with a brown outer skin if I remember.... facepalm.gif

I've changed the image in the original post.

Stalls..walking street....Pai.

I really am going to have to get to grips with street photography and get more faces. I use a telephoto and snipe all too often!

14195705535_1e1ddcda2d_b.jpg

Edited by Rob8891

8525710451_f37e7761df_c.jpg

what is this, by the way ?

Looks like a Sloth,but I could be wrong.

Great photos!

You are wrong, no sloths in Asia.

It is a Giant Squirrel and I find that particular picture disgusting.

Looks like they are very happy to see you Ron biggrin.png

I've known the young lady wearing the pink apron before she was born and the lovely lady in the front is my better half. Keeping an eye on me because being half cut and walking around taking photo's amongst a crowd of people watching kick boxing,I was bound to get into trouble of some sort. biggrin.pngrolleyes.gif