Walen School - Hua Hin

MacWalen

Walen School is pleased to announce that construction of our Hua Hin school is starting June. Residents of Hua Hin will have additional choice of language study. We have a lot of enquiries from students living in that area so we are confident we will have a lot of customers.

I will give you regular updates of the progress.

Walen School - Hua Hin opening soon!

We have international market so it does not bother us, I however believe there are quite a lot of Russians. But no matter. We have customers from over 70 countries and of course the Thai market for teaching English. The future is bright in Education.

Guys, I am not advertising here but informing, like I did when opening schools in Pattaya, Phuket, Samui, Chaing Mai, Chaing Rai and now in Hua Hin. Thank you for a very warm welcome. I am sure there will be many happy Walen students in town so it is all for good. Residents of Hua Hin will only benefit. No harm done. Good to be nice to others, generally great policy in life.

• Like 1

Guys, I am not advertising here but informing, like I did when opening schools in Pattaya, Phuket, Samui, Chaing Mai, Chaing Rai and now in Hua Hin. Thank you for a very warm welcome. I am sure there will be many happy Walen students in town so it is all for good. Residents of Hua Hin will only benefit. No harm done. Good to be nice to others, generally great policy in life.

Are there many happy Walen students in the other towns?

Why are they happy? Is it because of the ED visa they get?

Is it the amazing guaranteed speed that they learn Thai?

Also is it Your school or a franchise opening in Hua Hin?

I thought you had 8 schools!

Edited by thaicbr
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Shouldn't it be pronounced and therefore spelt as Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai? And you guys teach Thai, ha ha?

Are you the same company that ask "Do you know the Thai days of the week?" It doesn't sound right, it makes it sound like the days are exclusive to Thailand. "Do you know the days of the week in Thai?" or "Can you say the days of the week in Thai?" is more appropriate I would think.

You are totally right, bad typos.

some details would be nice, i.e. location, schedules etc. as your homepage doesn't mention Hua Hin

My staff is in Hua Hin already, we still however have not decided which location would be best for the school. Lots of places available for rent. Any suggestions as to the best location?

Isn't Walen school a language school only, i.e. not compliant with curriculum requirements for primary, 2ndary and high school?

We mainly teach languages however we are also registered as IT and arts school.

some details would be nice, i.e. location, schedules etc. as your homepage doesn't mention Hua Hin

My staff is in Hua Hin already, we still however have not decided which location would be best for the school. Lots of places  available for rent. Any suggestions as to the best location?

You said "construction starting" but now it's a rental that you haven't got yet.. OK.

My suggestion would be the new mall on the corner at the main traffic lights.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

My staff is in Hua Hin already, we still however have not decided which location would be best for the school. Lots of places available for rent. Any suggestions as to the best location?

You said "construction starting" but now it's a rental that you haven't got yet.. OK.

My suggestion would be the new mall on the corner at the main traffic lights.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

cheesy.gif

Well, so its planing only.

Would be better you start such thread AFTER your school is setup and ready to go.

• 1 month later...

I can confirm the location now. Walen School in Hua Hin will be located in Market Village on the 4th floor. Prime location. Most classrooms will have a sea view which is nice when you want to let your eyes wander and relax a little. The area is quite large, 233 square meters and it is sufficient for our needs. Hopefully it is a convenient location for most of the potential students. It took some time and a great deal of negotiating but I am happy with the result.

post-46756-0-13294800-1375459906_thumb.p

I can confirm the location now. Walen School in Hua Hin will be located in Market Village on the 4th floor. Prime location. Most classrooms will have a sea view which is nice when you want to let your eyes wander and relax a little.

Can I now confirm that the purpose of the location is not to be, conducive to learning.

Jerry

• 5 weeks later...

Glad to see that you finally changed your avatar from the old "I'm better than you" crossed arms look. Must commend you on your excellent marketing strategy of getting the people on the forum involved and doing it for you. Exposure is 90% of the job, be it either good or bad. Since you new place will have a sea view can we expect to see you on a horse on the beach?

• Like 1

Wayned, thank you for your observation. I was not aware of that , it was never intended to mean "I'm better than you" and I never though like that. Every person we meet is in one way or another superior to us. Thank you for your commendation. It is thanks to the support of students that we are able to build new schools and this one will be a beauty. I am not sure about me riding on a horse though but sea view is very relaxing to the eyes and I'm sure will help students to enjoy their classes more.

What about this construction company, anybody knows any reliable one that works fast? I am new to Hua Hin so would appreciate some suggestions.