Cannot Sign-Out of TV

Daffy D

Ever since the site maintenance a couple of days ago I have not been able to sign-out after a session here.

I click on the Sign Out button on the top right corner and wait for the page to refresh as usual confirming having logged out.

So far so good but next time I go to the sign-in page I see that I am already signed in.

Using Win7 with IE8

As I said this has only been happening since the recent maintenance down time.

sad.png

Thanks George for quick reply.

The "Remember me" box was checked but I'm sure it has always been that way.

Anyway I tried to un-check it but it keeps coming back.

I even switched of the computer and then tried the un-check again but it is still there and I'm still logged in.

I cleared Temp Internet files and Cookies and History but that didn't help.

blink.png

Are you using any password administration plugin or extension like LastPass. It may log you in automatically.

In IE browser you may have told it to auto-login. Check your IE password preferences, or similar.

Similar happening to me .

Firefox 21 Win7 . Sign in to Thaivisa with 'Remember me' unticked, ok. Then sign out.

Close Firefox.

Open Firefox and am signed in. Only use standard Firefox 'remember passwords'

This is repeatable. Further info SWIron(chrome) does not do this. Using 'basic' Firefox (ie portable version no add ons but save Thaivisa password) I stay signed out.

Could be an addon of mine but have not added or changed any since Thaivisas last upgrade.

Ok, some more info... As expected starting FF with all addons disabled then NO auto log on (almost same as starting with 'blank' FF).

Had a bit of time so thought would do a bit more checking.

Using Mozback reverted to a profile that was 2 weeks old. (all except bookmarks). Result did NOT auto log in.

So something changed in my FF in those two weeks, as I said before same addons installed. May just be coincidence that problem started at same time as your upgrade, would add that I also experienced the same problen noted in the 'P I N N E D problem' topic , down to the default grey text.

Have not gone back to my current profile, in fact a good excuse to tidy up my extensions.

So all seems ok now . Have not seen any further reports from other members of this exact problem so may have been something got corrupted. I knew taking backups would have a use one day.

Only thing I have not done is check for updates since add ons are now 2 weeks out of date. Will add more if any problems.

• Like 1