CTH Nationwide satellite and cable dealer list!

bangkok blue

A fast adsl a top vpn hdmi tv and laptop and 24/7 sky with mums sub bbc itv c4 c5 and all in between ,also tv cachup filmon etc had the only bar in chiang mai with live sky sports but alas still no customers but no need for true or any other provider and cheaper sammie........

You wouldn't be an English teacher by chance would you?

biggrin.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CTH have just sent me a bill for instalation and monthly package rental. I had already paid for installation and a one year package up front over one month ago and in response to an invoice sent by e-mail from the local agent. I paid into Bangkok Bank who tore off the remittance slip and presumably sent it to CTH along with payment. everything done properly as far as I know.

I can speak enough Thai to get by, but I thought I'd road test CTH's call center English language capability, given that they serve a lot of English speaking customers.

Call centre speed dial 1619 - didn't work on my Thai mobile

Checked internet for phone number - 025086999

Me: "put angkrit dai mai"?

She: flustered, but enough English to get across that I should call another number

Called 0212662335

Auto recorded voice "for English press 1"

She: Ummm ... (scrabbling sounds) ... "moment please"

She 2: "sawatdee krap"

She 2: flustered - "mai - call afternoon please sir"

I don't expect Thailand to be able to comprehensively respond in English to phone calls, but you would think CTH would be one that should, having sold its business on the back of English football and knowing there would be lots of foreign buyers. Still very rough round the edges, this mob!

Hello everyone

can someone inform me about the dish size or can use true disch for CTH

what leaques they offer more as EPL.

Dutch football and Spanish also?

Can you receive CTH with a dreambox??

What satellite they bradcast from?

Hope some will know some answers!

thanks

martin

CTH have just sent me a bill for instalation and monthly package rental. I had already paid for installation and a one year package up front over one month ago and in response to an invoice sent by e-mail from the local agent. I paid into Bangkok Bank who tore off the remittance slip and presumably sent it to CTH along with payment. everything done properly as far as I know.

I can speak enough Thai to get by, but I thought I'd road test CTH's call center English language capability, given that they serve a lot of English speaking customers.

Call centre speed dial 1619 - didn't work on my Thai mobile

Checked internet for phone number - 025086999

She: flustered, but enough English to get across that I should call another number

Called 0212662335

Auto recorded voice "for English press 1"

She: Ummm ... (scrabbling sounds) ... "moment please"

She 2: "sawatdee krap"

She 2: flustered - "mai - call afternoon please sir"

I don't expect Thailand to be able to comprehensively respond in English to phone calls, but you would think CTH would be one that should, having sold its business on the back of English football and knowing there would be lots of foreign buyers. Still very rough round the edges, this mob!

I wouldn't worry too much SS as it appears a lot of people have received an invoice even though they have already paid ! they told me to disregard the invoice i received as it was sent in error.

Edited by alfieconn

Yes Alfie and thanks for that - they did actually call me back at 1pm, rather than wait for my call. Wife said (I gave up trying English when she could not understand my name!) they told her it was not a bill 'just for information', though clearly it was a bill with a tear off banking sliplaugh.png .

I posted to the pinned thread so others know to ignore. Wouldn't mind betting that some of us get follow-up reminders!

At least it all sorted (maybe) within a couple of hours. Above par for Thailand in big picture terms!

• 2 weeks later...

I had my CTH installed mid july through the local dealer. I've obviouslt paid the initial 1800 baht deposit for the dish and 550 install cost but i'm still to receive an invoice for the initial 1800 baht monthly rental!

Just out of interest, how long have others waited before the invoice has arrived?

I had my CTH installed mid july through the local dealer. I've obviouslt paid the initial 1800 baht deposit for the dish and 550 install cost but i'm still to receive an invoice for the initial 1800 baht monthly rental!

Just out of interest, how long have others waited before the invoice has arrived?

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth Carmine !biggrin.png

biggrin.png Well yes that had crossed my mind but then again i could be disconnected five minutes before kick off tonight and if that were to happen i will be the one kicking off!

biggrin.png Well yes that had crossed my mind but then again i could be disconnected five minutes before kick off tonight and if that were to happen i will be the one kicking off!

Ah, point made !thumbsup.gif

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth Carmine !Posted Image

Posted Image Well yes that had crossed my mind but then again i could be disconnected five minutes before kick off tonight and if that were to happen i will be the one kicking off!

I doubt you'll get disconnected. My bill came over 2 mths after installation. I noticed I'm allowed 2k credit with them, so looks like you can miss a month if you're away on holiday for example. They're call centre has improved and they have far more english speaking ops now.

I doubt you'll get disconnected. My bill came over 2 mths after installation. I noticed I'm allowed 2k credit with them, so looks like you can miss a month if you're away on holiday for example. They're call centre has improved and they have far more english speaking ops now.

Thanks for that. They are obviously dealing with a large back log.

Got our first invoice yesterday, so just shy of 5 weeks. Don't know about others but the font size was so small we needed a magnifying glass and like for others they have charged us for installation which which we had already paid on installation day.