Retired CIA Agent Stabbed By Two Teenagers In Pattaya

Rimmer

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what?

It turns out the reporting of the Pattaya Daily News was riddled with inaccuracies and this was a street knifing by 2 teenage boys on a motorbike, probable motive appears to be robbery.

It did not happen in an apartment.

Guess what?

It turns out the reporting of the Pattaya Daily News was riddled with inaccuracies and this was a street knifing by 2 teenage boys on a motorbike, probable motive appears to be robbery.

It did not happen in an apartment.

Riddled no less.

I am suprised.

according to the storys you hear pattaya is the biggest hideout for seals,cia and all other spooks. long,long, time ago a "former" cia guy in his 50's was seriously beaten to pulp by two local lady boys.........rolleyes.gif

"according to the storys you hear"

Is this one of those "I hear voices but there's no one there" moments?

"the biggest hideout" In the world? In Thailand? In Fantasy Land? Why are they hiding out?

I've always been amazed at the number of people on TV who seem to believe they have all sorts of information on how the Thai Police operate. Now we find out TV posters are receiving inside information on where "spooks" are hiding ... although I guess their hiding skills are pretty poor if all sorts of "storys" are making the headlines in the Bar Stool Bulletin.

You really need to get out and about more, all these Black Ops types moved down to Pattaya en masse after Washington Square in Bkk closed up.

I hear all the SBS and Navy seal types are working (for a pittance) as dive masters down south

How true it is. Close down Silver Dollar, Wild Country Lone Star and the spooks have no place to go. You could set in Loan Star and listen to Air America, USAID, ASA stories. About people that trained that mercenaries to fight in Laos, Cambodia and Tibet. About how ASA saved Bangkok from the Chinese Tank attack.

You all need to read it carefully, "found on Pavement" he was not stabbed in his apartment, he was stabbed on soi 11, its all conjecture that he was in his apartment and that he was ex CIA, even if he was, no eye witness yet , just a blurb on this website.

Joke and laugh about ex spooks and navy seals retiring to pattaya to hide, I am an ex marine, who would think twice about tangeling with a sixty year old navy seal, and I am not hiding from anyone, people have to much time on there hands here

according to the storys you hear pattaya is the biggest hideout for seals,cia and all other spooks. long,long, time ago a "former" cia guy in his 50's was seriously beaten to pulp by two local lady boys.........rolleyes.gif

"the biggest hideout" In the world? In Thailand? In Fantasy Land? Why are they hiding out?

I've always been amazed at the number of people on TV who seem to believe they have all sorts of information on how the Thai Police operate. Now we find out TV posters are receiving inside information on where "spooks" are hiding ... although I guess their hiding skills are pretty poor if all sorts of "storys" are making the headlines in the Bar Stool Bulletin.

You really need to get out and about more, all these Black Ops types moved down to Pattaya en masse after Washington Square in Bkk closed up.

I hear all the SBS and Navy seal types are working (for a pittance) as dive masters down south

Yeah but us SAS guys laugh at them.

Wow! Just look at them balls!

and the apartment wasnt searched for clues? security cams? hmmm

I have from a reliable source that the police will soon post all the details about the investigation on this forum and will discuss what they have to do next with the members of CSI- Thaivisa before taking any further steps.

Hope you get better Nick.

Too funny, jbrain - I really enjoyed your reply. Perhaps George can create a separate forum category:

Thai Police Inviting Thaivisa Experts' Advice

Why? Are the SAS types working as dive masters in the North?

• Like 1

Besides, where is the proof he was CIA? Too many wannabes claim to be just to have a life.

Edited by smotherb

Stabbing by criminals in Thailand is business as usual...

Stabbing by criminals anywhere is business as usual.. ( by default, a stabber is a criminal )

No. Someone could be forced to stab an attacker in self-defence. This would not make them a criminal. A criminal is someone convicted of a crime.

Do you say "once CIA, always CIA" , a bit like the Hells Angels?

Kind of. you will properly be dead before you can speak of an operation. It is now 75 years in the us isn't it? So, with an A-level and quatnico a youngster blackhat will be around 21 add 75 and do the math

As a matter of general interest. When an extradition agreement was put in place between Spain and some coutry(s) of the European Union many 'Bad Boys' abandoned their self imposed exile in Spain. They headed for new pastures around the World. One of their favourite destinations for such 'shaddowy souls' was Thailand. Their location of choice was centered around Pattaya.

Many of these 'undesirables' moved on again in 2003 to 2005 when the Thai security services were showing a growing interest in repatriating foreign criminals to their country(s) of origin, particularly those from USA and the UK. During the same period the USA, UK and Germany attemptrd to rid Pattaya of it's peodophiles during the USA inspired campaign "If you commit an ofense against a minor here you'll do time back home".

Finally; of course the CIA continue to maintain station officers and agents in Thailand and yes some of the do not return to the USA when their assignment is complete. The most famous (imfamous) of these being Bill Lair a junior BKK station officer that returned to Thailand (after a reprimand) and assisted Thailand in creating the P.A.R.U.

Edited by indyuk
  • Like 1

Just another who never went home after his tour of duty...

Quite clear the Americans were are spying on everybody including their friends, while accusing the Russians, talk about pot calling kettle black.

CIA? I do not think "Intelligence" was ever an appropriate word.

Edited by Basil B
  • Like 1

There are indeed genuine retired ex-CIA agents in Thailand just as there are retired ex-Scotland Yard and ex-MI5 or MI6 officers. I know some in all those categories and while they never talk openly about their past in detail, I am convinced of their bona-fides and some have been used by their respective Embassies for training Thai police or Army in various ways. We can say what we want about their governments' policies but the individual guys that once did the dirty jobs they were asked to do were generally unsung heroes in one way or another. Those that boast of it were probably the ones that did it badly and were dismissed. I have no idea if the man in question was what is claimed but wanted to establish that such people have indeed retired here just as many ex-plumbers, business execs, bank managers etc. have done.

• Like 1

Russian-American Stabbed during street robbery in Central Pattaya
PATTAYA:--A 73 year old Russian-American, who is believed to be a retired Soldier and former CIA Agent was stabbed in a street robbery which occurred in front of a condominium, in Central Pattaya.

The incident occurred late on Sunday Night and was partially caught on CCTV and witnessed by members of the public.

The victim, Mr. Nicholaji Dikiy who was born in Russia but holds an American Passport sustained a stab wound to the stomach during the attack by two men on a motorbike. Items of value were stolen from the victim who was seen to be involved in an angry confrontation with the two men prior to the stabbing.

Khun Sitipon aged 23 was approached by Mr. Dikiy who pleaded for help seconds after the attack. He was then seen to pull a knife from his stomach and then collapse to the ground.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/96400/russian-american-stabbed-street-robbery-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-07-23

Russian-American Stabbed during street robbery in Central Pattaya

PATTAYA:--A 73 year old Russian-American, who is believed to be a retired Soldier and former CIA Agent was stabbed in a street robbery which occurred in front of a condominium, in Central Pattaya.

The incident occurred late on Sunday Night and was partially caught on CCTV and witnessed by members of the public.

The victim, Mr. Nicholaji Dikiy who was born in Russia but holds an American Passport sustained a stab wound to the stomach during the attack by two men on a motorbike. Items of value were stolen from the victim who was seen to be involved in an angry confrontation with the two men prior to the stabbing.

Khun Sitipon aged 23 was approached by Mr. Dikiy who pleaded for help seconds after the attack. He was then seen to pull a knife from his stomach and then collapse to the ground.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/96400/russian-american-stabbed-street-robbery-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-07-23

I just notice the CCTV captures in the article above. Is this the picture quality of those 100.000 Baht a piece cctv camera's deliver?

My 2000 Baht camera's are definitely better quality.