The Gareth Bale transfer rumour thread

carmine

What people don't seem to understand is we have a lot of money available to spend regardless of the Bale situation. Likely to be more incoming and what will happen with Gareth will no doubt happen.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What people don't seem to understand is we have a lot of money available to spend regardless of the Bale situation. Likely to be more incoming and what will happen with Gareth will no doubt happen.

So carms you have spent a bit...now you think you are city??

You do talk some <deleted> mate...it wasn't long ago you was slagging levy and old Joe off! <deleted>.

sorry pal your bull doesn't wash with me ..................

Whoever we eventually sign will be better than a journeyman that you just paid a fuc_kin fortune for and will last probably one season before u start slagging him off!

Bit touchy there red, feeling a bit sorry for yourself ? come here and i'll give you a cuddle 6.gif

And by the way it will be more like 6 months laugh.png

Whats the matter with everyone tonight, you've got Mystic and mjj getting all sulky and red, well obviously it wasn't today biggrin.png

The Spurs thread is like that family you knew when you were a kid. Everybody goes there because there's always something happening. Good grub and sometimes the missus crowns the 'ol man with a frying pan. The sister is a loud tart and if the dog is in a shitty mood he'll bite ya. There's a weird kid who never leaves his room.

'Ol man-Carmine

Missus-Smokie

Dog-Alfie

Tart-Rijit

Weird kid-Ian

I'm working on the screenplay.laugh.png

Can you be more specific on the type of dog jd ! i'm only playing if i'm a Rottweiler biggrin.png

Whoever we eventually sign will be better than a journeyman that you just paid a fuc_kin fortune for and will last probably one season before u start slagging him off!

Bit touchy there red, feeling a bit sorry for yourself ? come here and i'll give you a cuddle 6.gif

And by the way it will be more like 6 months laugh.png

Whats the matter with everyone tonight, you've got Mystic and mjj getting all sulky and red, well obviously it wasn't today biggrin.png

The Spurs thread is like that family you knew when you were a kid. Everybody goes there because there's always something happening. Good grub and sometimes the missus crowns the 'ol man with a frying pan. The sister is a loud tart and if the dog is in a shitty mood he'll bite ya. There's a weird kid who never leaves his room.

'Ol man-Carmine

Missus-Smokie

Dog-Alfie

Tart-Rijit

Weird kid-Ian

I'm working on the screenplay.laugh.png

Poor alfie.

'Ol man-Carmine

Missus-Smokie

Dog-Alfie

Tart-Rijit

Weird kid-Ian

I'm working on the screenplay.

Jelly. Any chance you can fit me in as the weird git from next door who keeps looking over the garden fence?

(PS. Nice one...Seriously)

• Like 1

'Ol man-Carmine

Missus-Smokie

Dog-Alfie

Tart-Rijit

Weird kid-Ian

Jelly. Any chance you can fit me in as the weird git from next door who keeps looking over the garden fence?

blink.png The one with the shotgun?

• Like 1

'Ol man-Carmine

Missus-Smokie

Dog-Alfie

Tart-Rijit

Weird kid-Ian

blink.png The one with the shotgun?

I dunno Smokie. Whatever JD thinks best. I'm gonna be a bit nervous about opening this thread tomorrow!

Alfie and Smokie,

Fancy a wager on goals scored? I think Fellaini will score more goals than either Chad or Paul in the epl.

Ok i'll have 5,000 baht with ya.

PM sent.

mjj i sense your confidence is hot biggrin.png

Alfie and Smokie,

Fancy a wager on goals scored? I think Fellaini will score more goals than either Chad or Paul in the epl.

Ok i'll have 5,000 baht with ya.

PM sent.

mjj i sense your confidence is hot biggrin.png

MrRed, that is because you applied sense, logic and an understanding of football. ;-)

Alfie and Smokie,

ha ha is mjj now backtracking laugh.png

he's now saying

Ok, is that 5k each or for both bets?

facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif i took it to read that you claim Fellaini will score more than Chad or paul as one bet i.e he has to outscore both of them

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

No backtracking, maybe I wasn't clear enough. Do you want 2 bets or not? After all the are both playing for a team that are going to win the league.

Up to you. 5k Fellaini v Chad AND 5k for Fellaini v Paul.

No backtracking, maybe I wasn't clear enough. Do you want 2 bets or not? After all the are both playing for a team that are going to win the league.

Up to you. 5k Fellaini v Chad AND 5k for Fellaini v Paul.

So you said

Fancy a wager on goals scored?

Meaning one bet, so now you want to make it two bets ? you've changed the goalposts, so no thanks