PTT launches 'save the world' Line sticker campaign just days after causing oil spill

webfact

How insulting and offensive of PTT to do this. F***ing stickers for god's sake!!! And they announce them in the midst of all this crap?

PTT should be boycotted until they grow up and face the facts.

So should: BP, Shell, ex-Texaco, all the others I don't mention including DOW Chemical, Monsanto , etc,etc.

TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm talking in practical terms for those us living in Thailand and having a choice of where to fuel up our vehicles and the brand of motor oil we put in our vehicles.

Certainly, there are lots of offensive companies, and some like Monsanto that are downright criminal. Unfortunately, there's not much as a consumer I can do about making a statement of protest by refusing to buy their products, either directly or indirectly (when they don't market by those company names in Thailand).

BTW, It's my understanding that Monsanto has not got its horrible grips into Thailand's food production yet -- only in the area of research and study. However, I would love to confirm that.

Instead of a 'Save the World' campaign, PTT should be taking out full-page ads in Thailand and around the World apologizing to the Thai People, the Thai tourist industry, the foreign and domestic tourists, those in the fishing industry, the people in neighboring countries and everywhere this pollution has caused, and eventually will cause, environmental damage.

PTT was so ready to 'Save the World' that it only has 200 meters of oil boom. Another example of lip service over action and looks over substance. How many days is it and Plodprasop if just now admitting Thailand doesn't have the resources to fix this mess. The lies continue and all in authority are so incompetent that the best they can do is HOPE it is not too bad. The PM should cut her Africa trip and supervise the situation so it doesn't get any worse than it hast to. Too bad this government has its priorities so skewed. It is disgusting how little they (seem) care for the environment and those who depend on it.

true,but you dont need an oil spill to see what they think of the environment now do ya,,,,coffee1.gif

• Like 1

The PM should cut her Africa trip and supervise the situation so it doesn't get any worse than it hast to.

Nah, that won't happen, she'd get her Burberry wellies dirty

Posted Image

That photo explains more why this country is so messed than a thousand posts ever could.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The PM should cut her Africa trip and supervise the situation so it doesn't get any worse than it hast to.

Nah, that won't happen, she'd get her Burberry wellies dirty

Posted Image

That photo explains more why this country is so messed than a thousand posts ever could.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app