The beer lao verdict

jbrain

The beer lao verdict  

154 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I showed my stupidity by confusing Lao beer with Leo, is Lao beer, especially the dark, readily available in Thailand?

It isn't nearly as common as Tiger or San Miguel. In Bangkok you can usually get it at Villa Market or other places that carry import products.

Now that I showed my stupidity by confusing Lao beer with Leo, is Lao beer, especially the dark, readily available in Thailand?

The biggest chance to find it will be Makro, but by the box of course. Here in Pattaya foodland also stocks it, so if you have a Foodland near you, you will also be able to find it by the bottle.

The biggest chance to find it will be Makro, but by the box of course. Here in Pattaya foodland also stocks it, so if you have a Foodland near you, you will also be able to find it by the bottle.

Many thanks for the info. We have a Makro in Korat so will check on our next visit. No Foodland unfortunately but buying by the case in not a problem.

It isn't nearly as common as Tiger or San Miguel. In Bangkok you can usually get it at Villa Market or other places that carry import products.

Thank you for that. On our next visit to Pattaya I will visit Villa Market, as per usual, and also look out for Lao Dark Beer.

Tried all beers here in small and large quantities. Now I drink Hieneken. The reason it does not make me ill bloated or give me a puggled hangover.. Taste ok well no larger is ok but its cold and goes down when we are having a chat. Could not believe the difference that it makes to my next day.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...