• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1044491_590164604368368_522689555_n.jpg

Did anyone here get to go to that?

I bet it was fun & wish I were nearby for one of these

602751_606885106029651_240336041_n.jpg

about to go yesterday but got an urgent meeting:(

will try to go today for afternoon session it is just 1,5 hours to my house.

also have a friend visiting me so hope i can;( track days always come on my busy weekends!

• Like 1

Anyone here run this Brembo 19-RCS front brake lever master system?

I am always curious why such an expensive piece of kit has that external spring

in all the pics I see of it.

What is the spring for?

Just to hold the reservoir vertical or?

I have never noticed it on Ducatis just on bikes that add it as an aftermarket switch

1176200_498407383580591_1228035427_n.jpg

IHzB5g.jpg

Edited by mania

Yep. The reservation is not rigidly connected just with a piece of flexible hose so the spring locates it. It may not be a "spring" in the accepted sense as it may not be tempered or made of spring steel but simply be a coil of steel wire.

There are other solutions
pr11100_1_reservoir-mount-kit-for-19rcs.

28847d1300572681-brembo-rcs19-reservoir-

Below could be the neatest

p1050180_p183842_bc3243.jpg

• Like 1

I guess they dont sell these here?

kind of interesting though

KAWASAKI NINJA KRR ZX150

A 2 Stroke Ninja 150 liquid cooled single cylinder

About the same hp as a 250 ninja 4 stroke

Weight is only 124kg

http://tbsmotor.com.my/kawasaki/kawasaki-ninja-krr-zx150.html

a1.jpg

Yep same in Indonesia

krp3.jpg

Also naked version

ninja-r-white.jpg

• Like 1

Yep same in Indonesia

Also naked version

Thanks

I think given the price 95k baht I would need one if they were

available here.

Has to be a great time

100 pounds lighter than a N250 with the same hp (more actually at 29.5 stock )

Edited by mania

This is the same color scheme as my old bike. When the KIPS opened, all hell broke loose. Rear was always losing grip.

The bike had a mechanical exhaust valve system that was manually operated by split cable from the main throttle assembly, no electronics like the NSR or TZM - Bulletproof.

image.jpg

Edited by KRS1
  • Like 2

This is the same color scheme as my old bike. When the KIPS opened, all hell broke loose. Rear was always losing grip.

The bike had a mechanical exhaust valve system that was manually operated by split cable from the main throttle assembly, no electronics like the NSR or TZM - Bulletproof.

image.jpg

Still can see them up here in Nakhon Nowhere...much more tatty though.

In fact, over the last few years I've only noticed the KRR...seems like the TZM and NSR have fallen off the face of the earth.

Yep same in Indonesia

Also naked version

Thanks

I think given the price 95k baht I would need one if they were

available here.

Has to be a great time

100 pounds lighter than a N250 with the same hp (more actually at 29.5 stock )

I know a few shops that still may have stock. But I believe that 2 strokes cannot be registered now. And yes from 75 k up.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

image.jpg

In fact, over the last few years I've only noticed the KRR...seems like the TZM and NSR have fallen off the face of the earth.

Still see NSR and TZM daily in Bangkok.

Looks like Suzuki is going to be releasing some new bikes. This pic has been making the rounds on Facebook this morning.

1. Van Van 125
2. Burgman 200
3. GW 250
4. Gladius 650

5. V-Strom 1000

6. Hyabusa

post-121278-0-13870000-1377141020_thumb.

Edited by SumetCycle
  • Like 2

I quite like the new V-Strom, although I think Kawasaki is going to start selling the Versys 1000 so it's going to have some competition.

That 200cc scooter looks OK as well, quite good for someone who wants more than a PCX without the bulk of the Forza.

• Like 1

image.jpg

Yes, I think the NSR and TZM and have finally seen their last days. The RC valve control unit can be changed easily along with the servo motor, but once the actual RC valves go, it becomes a top end rebuild and the cost is no longer feasible. I gave up on NSR's 2 years ago. When the TZM system goes, the valves just stay closed...atleast the NSR can be opened manually by hand.

Then you have the TZM and the notorious water impeller shaft seal leak, that puts water right smack dab into the crankcase and makes the oil look like chocolate milk. Good luck getting any Somchai to fix it.

The ZR150 pictured above also has a weakness, when the cylinder goes it will smoke badly and you have to buy a new one, but instead some people turn down the 2t injection system or try to replace it with a previous version cylinder to cut cost . That version uses a different number of piston rings, they dont know, and then boom !....seizure.

I have suffered every possible two stroke headache known to man....4 strokes are much more pleasant on the soul.

I have suffered every possible two stroke headache known to man....4 strokes are much more pleasant on the soul.

Not too sure about the pleasant on the soul bit...but at least you don’t develop a nervous twitch with a 4 stroke where you dip the clutch at the slightest change in sound...I still ride covering the LH lever...even on a PCX laugh.png

Not too sure about the pleasant on the soul bit...but at least you don’t develop a nervous twitch with a 4 stroke where you dip the clutch at the slightest change in sound...I still ride covering the LH lever...even on a PCX laugh.png

oh yeah i know the 'slightest change in sound' bit...especially when it sounds like the engine is fading - 'oh shit its seizing'

had a friend one time forget he was in top gear, and kept mashing the gear shifter up trying to switch gears. We were doing 1/4 mile runs, he locked the transmission up and skidded right when he passed me, and looked straight in my eyes with the most fearful look ive ever seen in my life....lol

I didnt let him ride my bike anymore after that, so he got his own NSR. biggrin.png

Z250

557436_526037837465082_1519751027_n.jpg

Beautiful!!!!

Yeah the guy who modded it has a good eye.

Nice wheels,brakes, tail section etc. & the SS Swingarm looks clean too.

I have seen & heard that Zard exhaust system up close here in CM on a few bike.

Not sure if it is the real Italian brand one

But looks & sounds good.

The only thing I am not sure about it is that it has very few rivets

holding the core into the end of the main can.

On this model there is actually visible gaps in some parts or the circumference

But overall that z250 is very nicely done

Edited by mania

Z250

557436_526037837465082_1519751027_n.jpg

Beautiful!!!!

But looks & sounds good.

Just been chatting to the guy on facebook, turns out there's actually a company selling an 'off the shelf kit' to do the rear end swap.

http://www.motor-modif.com/modification-detail/288/pro-arm-lokal-pilihan-upgrade-kaki-ninja-250r

• Like 1

Z250

Posted Image

Beautiful!!!!

But looks & sounds good.

Just been chatting to the guy on facebook, turns out there's actually a company selling an 'off the shelf kit' to do the rear end swap.

http://www.motor-modif.com/modification-detail/288/pro-arm-lokal-pilihan-upgrade-kaki-ninja-250r

The Indonesians do some sick stuff to their rides and at a mechanical/ technical level light years ahead of most Thai shops.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

• Like 1