Name of Hotel in Chaweng please

Afternoon,

Just hoping someone can help me with the name of a small hotel in Chaweng, its next to Ark Bar - well as you walk down the lane on your way to ark Bar reception its on your left ? ... sure it has Coconut in the title ?

any help much appreciated ,

thanks

looking at the pictures Its not either of them mate i dont think, I know Ark Bar has a few receptions so perhaps im not being clear enough.

Basically the lane/path directly opposite the Islander Sports Bar leading down to Ark Bar, as you walk down that path its on your left, halfway down the lane .... the hotel is pretty basic no pool or anything i dont believe, sure it called Coconut hotel or something like that lol ..... I could be completely wrong though smile.png not getting much joy from googling it

when i stayed there last year cost me like 800 bht a night , was a cheapy

Edited by 1927

• 2 months later...

Forgot all about my post, it has to be Coconut Grove Samui Mandalay, although i did not realise they had bungalows there - I just thought it was mini apartment block of about 5 floors. Iv read bunch of reviews that put this right next to ark bar and at 800 bht a night so think you were right.

thanks for you help

• 1 month later...

if you book when u arrive u can get the price down to about 500b.

im 100% about the place now as i found a photo with me standing outside the doorway lol ....but I cant seem to book it online, not spent ages looking but a simple google search not going well, found one website but says there no rooms available which i cant see being accurate.

Staying there for 10 nights i believe so yeah will just turn up and try to wangle a few hundred bhat off the price :)