Red shirts in Bangkok file complaint after attack by anti-govt students

webfact

While waiting at the traffic light near Lumpini Park, the group of 50-70 vocational students emerged from the park and pelted rocks, bottles, and other objects at the Redshirts convoy.

They have to know that their own thuggery would eventually be imitated because it worked. The difference is of course, that the police won't tolerate it because they are owned lock, stock and barrel. I would absolutely love it if one of these rich PAD or Democrats offered to pay people to hit the streets. If one hair on a protesters head was harmed Yigluck would be responsible and all thisamnesty talk would go out the window.

If the reds cause enough trouble at Anti Taksin protests then violence will start ( caused by the actions of the reds ) then the government will try and spin it to make the Anti Taksin's look bad and discredit them. Personally I believe any reds who do such things deserve to be stoned to death, but the Anti Taksin protestors should try to avoid violence at all costs or else they WILL be made to look bad regardless of the truth...

What goes around comes around. The hunters are now becoming the hunted.

Hardly. A bunch of  hired thugs  is hardly frontier justice. Rather, it speaks to the continued use of  devious means by the opponents of the legally elected government.

The red shirts came to intimidate like football thugs. They got a thick lip.

Next.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

What goes around comes around. The hunters are now becoming the hunted.

Hardly. A bunch of hired thugs is hardly frontier justice. Rather, it speaks to the continued use of devious means by the opponents of the legally elected government.

Are you using the term 'legally elected government' to try and add a hint of credibility to them.

They were elected on the back of making a host of promises that they either had no intention of keeping or were too dumb to work out that they couldn't be kept without damaging the entire country.

If you give it ... you had better be prepared to take it

Good for the students ... hope they plan more rallies and protests

Like all bullies the reds can dish it out but can't take it and also have the insurance that government controlled institutions like the BIB will back them to the hilt.

Double standards doesn't even scratch the surface of what's happening

• Like 1

Mommie he hit me comes to mind.

Indeed. Bunch of red thugs rush in to intimidate then complain when they're given a warm welcome. They should all sit in the corner and contemplate what thaksin ever did for them and how come his whole family is so rich

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This is pure gold !

I was not having the best of days, until I read this story, have been rolling around on the floor laughing for half an hour. It reminds me of the time the school bully at my high school got jumped by 3 former wimps this big gorilla used to pick on, they belted crap out of him, and not one pupil in that school of 700 felt the least bit sorry for him.

The redshirts really are like security guards and safety officers, they go out of their way to be pains in the arse trying to justify their existence.

Pretty soon they will be of no use to anyone and will become another rotten, distant memory.

And they were lucky they only got what they did from those students. Lucky they were not treated the way Bangkok was treated back in 2010, held to ransom and then set fire to ! clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Looking forward to reading the responses from the pathetic red sympathisers, should make interesting reading. cheesy.gif

Mommie he hit me comes to mind.

Indeed. Bunch of red thugs rush in to intimidate then complain when they're given a warm welcome. They should all sit in the corner and contemplate what thaksin ever did for them and how come his whole family is so rich

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Indeed, in the last couple of years I've had several taxi drivers ask me (English and Thai) what I think about the paymaster.

My initial response is always to say something nebulous to avoid any chance of confrontation, but then their comments about all the specific promises to taxi drivers 5 or 6 years back, not a thing delivered.

Edited by scorecard

The seedS that Thaksin sowed by sponsoring his Red Shirt pawns has matured and flowered and the resultant seeds have been spread by the wind to other fertile gardens and minds. Perhaps a bit of cross pollination occurred or possibly some form of genetic engineering.

The result is now being seen by virtue of the fact that the newer more advanced plants are starting to fight for their place in the garden,

The old plants do not like it and have it seems complained to the gardeners boys.

One is led to wonder who is going to administer the weedkiller n what strength and to who.

I do hope that the gardeners boys heed the comments of Yingluck and treat these fragile shoots of plants that are beginning to flourish with the care and comfort and no heavy handedness as per her request, or does that particular method apply to but one specific weed in the political garden?

Indeed very poignant reminder of that children's T.V. show of my childhood in England ''The Flowerpot Men."

Bill and Ben live and Weed still speaks from the Red Shirt ranks,

The seedS that Thaksin sowed by sponsoring his Red Shirt pawns has matured and flowered and the resultant seeds have been spread by the wind to other fertile gardens and minds. Perhaps a bit of cross pollination occurred or possibly some form of genetic engineering.

The result is now being seen by virtue of the fact that the newer more advanced plants are starting to fight for their place in the garden,

The old plants do not like it and have it seems complained to the gardeners boys.

One is led to wonder who is going to administer the weedkiller n what strength and to who.

I do hope that the gardeners boys heed the comments of Yingluck and treat these fragile shoots of plants that are beginning to flourish with the care and comfort and no heavy handedness as per her request, or does that particular method apply to but one specific weed in the political garden?

Indeed very poignant reminder of that children's T.V. show of my childhood in England ''The Flowerpot Men."

Bill and Ben live and Weed still speaks from the Red Shirt ranks,

I could put all the M.P.s that attend sessions into the garden shed with Bill,Ben and of course the weed.

C'mon vocational kids, you could have beat them up a lot harder than that.

Give them a taste of their own medicine.

A bus full of Millwall fans could have kicked 7 bags of turd out of these oiks (students) Please no bullets but please please launch into these with the truncheon. Kill two birds with one stone and let them know their organised fighting (regardless if they or the people army organise it) will not be tolerated.

Like the riots of the 80s in Britian, a person known to me was clubbed with a truncheon (for bystanding) and as blood gushed from his head wound, the perpertrator ( a member of the Manchester Constabulary) bent over and said "if you want some more, by all means come back tomorrow...now eff off home" Described by the Home Secretary of the day as...minimum force. Quite acceptable to dish out beatings to Thai Vocational students if its acceptable in a more civilised country

Is that one of the gov. tablets on the table?

While it wouldn't be surprising to hear that red shirts had snatched some first grader's school tablet , the chances that it is a government-supplied tablet are very low... because its screen is on and seems to be working.

So let me get that straight...

Because 3 years ago, "the" Red Shirts did something, that was against the law, now no one who is ever wearing a red shirt to voice a political opinion, can expect any protection from attacks or the likes?!

From 2010 onwards you can attack any red shirt guy willy- nilly and just have to state "but they burned down Central..." and you are fine?

So when will that end?

Is it still okay to slap any Burmese in the face, because they burned down Ayuttaya?

Because 3 years ago, "the" Red Shirts did something, that was against the law, now no one who is ever wearing a red shirt to voice a political opinion, can expect any protection from attacks or the likes?!

From 2010 onwards you can attack any red shirt guy willy- nilly and just have to state "but they burned down Central..." and you are fine?

So when will that end?

Is it still okay to slap any Burmese in the face, because they burned down Ayuttaya?

Well Doc if these guys and girls would cease and desist their continual rabble rousing they might get some respect. But it seems they are bent on disrupting any group that is standing for something they don't agree with and they never miss a chance. They have the same right as anyone else to express their opinion but they don't afford other groups the same rights.

I am in no way supporting violence from any group and that should not happen but it's like kicking an old dog in a corner. Sooner or later he will turn and bite you.

So when will that end?

Well Doc if these guys and girls would cease and desist their continual rabble rousing they might get some respect. But it seems they are bent on disrupting any group that is standing for something they don't agree with and they never miss a chance. They have the same right as anyone else to express their opinion but they don't afford other groups the same rights.

I am in no way supporting violence from any group and that should not happen but it's like kicking an old dog in a corner. Sooner or later he will turn and bite you.

Understood and agreed.

But I get the feeling that IF someone really would get attacked and would complain, it would be stated "well...you reap what you sow..." and that is not the way to go about it in any case!

So when will that end?

Understood and agreed.

But I get the feeling that IF someone really would get attacked and would complain, it would be stated "well...you reap what you sow..." and that is not the way to go about it in any case!

Why isn't you reap what you sow the case? These low lives by far and large did no hard time for ludicrous crimes...and especially the higher management level ones. So a good thrashing is well deserved and maybe what they need to be put in their place.

These guys don't know when to call it quits..they're always gagging for clashes...well, when you ask for it...

Edited by gemini81

So when will that end?

Understood and agreed.

Why isn't you reap what you sow the case? These low lives by far and large did no hard time for ludicrous crimes...and especially the higher management level ones. So a good thrashing is well deserved and maybe what they need to be put in their place.

These guys don't know when to call it quits..they're always gagging for clashes...well, when you ask for it...

Lynch- justice anyone?

So...if you break the law in one case...let's say, you were driving drunk...from now on, you have no rights anymore and whenever someone does something to YOU, it is okay, if I say "yeah...but YOU broke the law, so...reap what you sow"?!

Interesting understanding of "justice"!