Vorayuth hit-and-run case seen as reflection of inequality in Thailand

webfact

All red bull products should be shunned, the guy and his father who is shielding him no doubt, should be hounded wherever they go. There should be large public cursing rituals, and black magic mumbo jumbo to invoke the ghost of the murdered policeman to chase them.

Personally I do not know how to use Facebook but why do the young computer kids not get onto the social internet things and tell everyone - could even boycott the Red Bull product

Why a boycott? The company and its employees has nothing to do with this. In fact a large chunk of the company is Austrian owned.

Instead, why not boycott Ferrari?

The family is the sole importer of Ferrari vehicles into Thailand.

I don't know why the media emphasizes Red Bull and not Ferrari.

I suggest you and others refuse to purchase Ferrari products in thailand. that will hurt the family, including the relatives and dealership employees who have nothing to do with the alleged crime more than a boycott of red Bull.

cheers

• Like 2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All red bull products should be shunned, the guy and his father who is shielding him no doubt, should be hounded wherever they go. There should be large public cursing rituals, and black magic mumbo jumbo to invoke the ghost of the murdered policeman to chase them.

Personally I do not know how to use Facebook but why do the young computer kids not get onto the social internet things and tell everyone - could even boycott the Red Bull product

Why a boycott? The company and its employees has nothing to do with this. In fact a large chunk of the company is Austrian owned.

I suggest you and others refuse to purchase Ferrari products in thailand. that will hurt the family, including the relatives and dealership employees who have nothing to do with the alleged crime more than a boycott of red Bull.

cheers

Because not everybody can afford a Ferrari and a Ferrari isn't sold in every 7-11, Family Mart, mon'n'pop shops, etc while almost everybody can buy red bull (even the overpriced "import" one.

• Like 1

cheers

You could have blamed Herbie but not Ferrari. A Ferrari still needs a driver.

TIT, they will be arrested. Anyway they are all too busy playing games on their phones and ipads.

cheers

So using your logic k'kid, why are you suggesting any action / boycott whatever against Ferrari. they didn't drive the car.

Monday was the sixth time that Mr. Vorayuth failed to answer summonses at prosecutors’ offices.

Almost unbelievable.

A genuine product of the environment is the delightful Mr. Vorayuth.

I bet he fools some people with that enchanting smile of his too. "he's such a nice person" etc.

No more so than the politician's police officer son who shot a guy to death in a bar for accidentally pointing his foot, and got away with it.

cheers

So using your logic k'kid, why are you suggesting any action / boycott whatever against Ferrari. they didn't drive the car.

Correct, but using Thai logic, (really a conflict in terms) if he wasn't driving the Ferrari, then the poor copper wouldn't have been rundown and killed, therefore it's the fault of the Ferrari.

cheers

Correct, but using Thai logic, (really a conflict in terms) if he wasn't driving the Ferrari, then the poor copper wouldn't have been rundown and killed, therefore it's the fault of the Ferrari.

No actually its the fault of the copper for turning directly into the path of a fast car driven by a drunk drugged up yuppie. w00t.gif

Terrible, how can he sleep at night, knowing what he done ???

probably sleeps very well

Correct. In Thailand people are proud of their connections. It will give them a certain status. Getting away with murder is nothing to keep you awake at night. It's something to be proud of. It means that you have an untouchable status ie, a lot of respect.

Welcome to Thailand (and remember, ONLY money talks).

He's rich and drives a fats car so he's already somebody but when he escapes all of this he'll be the complete Jack the Lad at all his favourite nightspots and it will be an honour to be seen in his company let alone be able to call him friend.

He'll carry this on throughout life and if he ever has children will pass the same attitude on to them, " don't worry about getting into trouble, dad will make it all go away ".

this is the reason why engish is not taught properly to the masses in thailand, they are unable to read the international news on this topic and therefore no rage. just what the thaisi on top want no rage at the bottom just passivity and take it up the ass and do not complain or else. not being good buddhist that is for sure.

Even though lots of people complain, in reality, they want to attain the same status as this p****.

Status?

He hasn't attained anything, certainly not status.

He's just a tosser with a mega rich grandfather.

Status? On the run from the law.

I'm just going to play devil's advocate for a moment.. we have no idea what the 'cop' was doing in that area of Sukhumvit at that time. Maybe it was a shakedown that went wrong.

I don't have much sympathy for BIB in Thailand mostly because of their corrupt nature and the MO that drives their activities and where/when they will be.

For those that have been watching this case,

1) presence of drugs in Boss' system confirmed?

2) reason for police officer to be present and ALONE?

3) any statement or bombshell to be dropped by Boss or hint that he might?

Perhaps if an innocent bystander was to be killed, my attitude about this would be different.

Anyhow - interesting case. I see how media has persuaded the masses but we know how 'correct' and factual the media can be.

Edited by tinhead
  • Like 1

This story is making its way around the world press, I have read it on a couple of news sites now. Its a shame that even then it wont be enough of an embarrassment to the Thai Gov to step in and do something. Until the world shames Thailand enough to change it will never happen. Unfortunately the majority of the population in Thailand believe this is how things work and dont know any different. The only way things will change from with in, is with better education and that will take generations.

+1

A quick google search shows this being covered in many nations.

Only in Thailand?? Any one ever heard of " O.J. Simpson "

Apples and oranges. OJ wasn't caught on camera with a guy under his car. No murder weapon was found and there were no witnesses. Only DNA evidence, which back then, was a new thing. He was arrested and put in jail, with no bail. He did however have the finest legal team ever assembled.

He was later convicted in civil court for this crime, which doesn't have the stringent requirements of a criminal case. The victim's families were awarded almost $50 million.

Again, apples and oranges.

Terrible, how can he sleep at night, knowing what he done ???

probably sleeps very well

Except for recurring nightmares that the Ferrari factory in Italy will not get the custom paint job right on his replacement car.

I dont really understand what all this is about.

Its clear that he is going to get away with it like all the other kids or whoever from rich and powerful families.

Like that girl years ago in Bkk who killed 9 people in that minivan. Did she go to prison for that? No and never will. This is how it works not only in Thailand but in every country. Problems are like bargirls. You stuff them with some money and they dissappear.

Sent from one of my devices using the internet

• Like 1

I dont really understand what all this is about.

Its clear that he is going to get away with it like all the other kids or whoever from rich and powerful families.

Like that girl years ago in Bkk who killed 9 people in that minivan. Did she go to prison for that? No and never will. This is how it works not only in Thailand but in every country. Problems are like bargirls. You stuff them with some money and they dissappear.

Sent from one of my devices using the internet

"...like in every country"???

In your dreams, maybe!